The Leopard Men vs The Empire's Army

Love those last pics. So many hot deaths in each one, I can look at them for minutes.
Other forum: the closed group (i.e. group only open to people expressly invited by other members, invisible for other users) "Playing Dead" on Facebook.

Thanks again! I did try to join that group when you first told me about it, but I wasn't accepted. I friended Mark and he accepted, but I never thought to message him about it...DUH! So I messaged him about an hour ago and waiting to hear back.

Thanks again,
Chris

That would be sorry for us if you stop with this. People making own stuff is always great and your creations are hot to watch.
I don't know of any other place, except that one what already was mentioned.

Thanks and I agree!

I did try to get into that group but haven't bee accepted yet.

Will see what happens.

Chris

Chris, you could open a story/pic blog on either blogger or tumblr.

I don't know how to use either of those. Hell, I don't even know what trumbler is :/

But I did finally get into the arenafighter community at Yuku (I think it was you who told me about it).

But they won't let me post anything. When I try, I get a message that I don't have permission.

I'm trying to find out why and how I can get permission.

Thanks,
Chris

Contact the admin at arenafighter. He can help you. I have a story blog on blogger. It was very easy to set up. Just make sure you mark the blog as adult. They don't look at what's posted, but they will post a note on the homepage that the blog you're about to view has adult material. Check out my blog at http://johncoldianistories.blogspot,com . That will give you a feel for it.

Contact the admin at arenafighter. He can help you. I have a story blog on blogger. It was very easy to set up. Just make sure you mark the blog as adult. They don't look at what's posted, but they will post a note on the homepage that the blog you're about to view has adult material. Check out my blog at http://johncoldianistories.blogspot,com . That will give you a feel for it.

Yes, I've been to your blog a number of times since you first told me about it. It has been a big help! Still not sure how to work with it, but I'm studying up ;)

I been looking around at arenafighter, but can't find a way to contact anyone :/

BTW: your above link wouldn't work til I figured out there's a comma where a dot should be (right before the 'com').

As always, thanks much for the info!
Chris

Chris,

First, sorry about the bad address. Look in the members at arenafighter. Find one who uses "arenafigher" as his ID. He's the administrator and can answer any questions you have. Hope this helps.

John

Chris,

First, sorry about the bad address. Look in the members at arenafighter. Find one who uses "arenafigher" as his ID. He's the administrator and can answer any questions you have. Hope this helps.

John

No prob about the URL. It's an easy mistake to make ;)

I did PM arenafighter and asked for permission. Have not heard back yet, but another user told me that only a "handful" of selected users are allowed to post :/

I'll let you know what happens.

Thanks,
Chris

Chris,

John

I finally heard back from arenafighter. He said I can't post images directly to the forum. But I can post links to images in the General Discussion forum. So I'll do that.

Thanks again for the advice!
Chris

The end...

The rebellion is over. All the Leopard warriors are dead and the few remaining North & South tribesmen have fled...with the Empire in hot pursuit. The tribesmen will not get far.

Attachments

• lep026.jpg
    lep026.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 34
  • lep027.jpg
    lep027.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 36
The rebellion is over. All the Leopard warriors are dead and the few remaining North & South tribesmen have fled...with the Empire in hot pursuit. The tribesmen will not get far.

Thank you Chris for another two hot pictures. I'm sure a few warriors must have escaped and will try to gather a new bunch of warriors. Waiting for a next oppurtunity to do another attack. At least that is what I hope.

Thank you Chris for another two hot pictures. I'm sure a few warriors must have escaped and will try to gather a new bunch of warriors. Waiting for a next oppurtunity to do another attack. At least that is what I hope.

Thanks Gary!

Unfortunately, I can't carry the story any further. Due to new circumstances, I can't take any new shots.

But even if I could, I wouldn't. Each scene takes a loooooong time to make and is a lot of work. Far too much time and labor for so little interest.

Thanks again,
Chris

Unfortunately, I can't carry the story any further. Due to new circumstances, I can't take any new shots.
But even if I could, I wouldn't. Each scene takes a loooooong time to make and is a lot of work. Far too much time and labor for so little interest.

Too bad your hard work didn't get the attention it deserved. It's frustating that the few people who create anything themself seems to go. It seems that just download stuff from other sites and upload them here would result in more interest. Any how I liked your creations and thank you for all the efforts you have put in them.

Cheers,
Gary.

Too bad your hard work didn't get the attention it deserved. It's frustating that the few people who create anything themself seems to go. It seems that just download stuff from other sites and upload them here would result in more interest. Any how I liked your creations and thank you for all the efforts you have put in them.

Cheers,
Gary.

Hmmm...oddness! I responded to this yesterday but my response isn't showing up. Anyway, here's what I said:

Thanks, it's always nice to know your work is appreciated!

And I agree with you: it seems like passing stuff from site to site is the way to go. It certainly must be easier ;)

But in fairness to the members, most of my pics were made full screen with a lot of fine detail. If they weren't shrunk so much during the upload process, I think they'd get much more attention. Oh well :/

If you're interested in seeing more of my stuff, I'm now posting in a Yuku . com community called Arenafighter. Much more my style and they don't shrink stuff.

Thanks again for your appreciation and support!
Chris

Back