JValdez

Forum Veteran
© JValdez 2011

American flight 137 glided like a feather into runway 24L at LAX; with a screech of tires the Boeing 777 decelerated sharply and began her taxi to terminal 4. The trip back from Berlin and the Berlinale had been remarkably successful this year; contracts were signed and in hand; I was elated even feeling the effects of the journey; as we approached the jetway, I joined my fellow passengers in making our way through the debris that always littered Business, and on to Customs and finally home.

The fresh night air and twinkling stars invigorated me; I dropped my bags in the bedroom, freshened up with a quick shower, and then went to the kitchen, probably my favorite space in the house, for something light before crashing. I opened the fridge; I was astounded to find a rather large box with KaDeWe livery in the center; it seemed substantial at about what I judged to be seven pounds; I placed it on the counter adjacent to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of port; the card on top of the box read “To our dearest friend—as you wished”—I pulled the ribbon off, lifted the lid, and there, to my utter amazement and hot shock was a decapitated male head! There was another card on the clear wrap that surrounded the head; it read “packaged with nitrogen—for maximum longevity, replace nitrogen when storing”—equipment in pantry.” I looked into the pantry, and saw cylinders, new clear wrap containers; all designed to keep my new friend in the best possible condition! There was a separate card (actually a little folder of cards) stating that the “gift” had been given an infusion of stay-pli™ for maximum enjoyment of the gift, that stay-pli™ was non-toxic, edible . . . and that this gift’s brainstem had been implanted with the latest neuro-controls available, remote control packed with gift . . . and that there was an additional gift in a smaller box in the back of the fridge. The port tasted especially good going down my throat.

The head was quite large, extremely handsome, white complexion, seemingly of European extraction, lips parted in a very sexy pout, head mounted on a thick, long muscular neck stump; I judged it’s age at approximately 29 to 31 years of age; it looked as if it had been chopped just at the torso; blue-steel grey eyes staring straight forward, still clear; apparently he had been specially treated so that even the eyes were in excellent condition! He had a slight five-o’clock shadow comprised of lightly distributed dark hair over a mostly square, masculine-appearing jaw and skull framework; the skin was in excellent condition and had a slight tan; the stump just blew me away with it’s muscularity; a little stand surrounded it and extended in the back to just the occipital ridge; I could see an insert inside the stump to provide stability.

The clear wrap came off easily; I said “hello hot pup” to my new friend and brushed the back of my hand against his cheek; the skin was so smooth and tight! I kissed his forehead and ran my fingers lightly through his dark wavy hair; I put my face in it—it smelled so sweet with a tinge of musk; I ran my index finger from the forehead down the prominent straight nose; it was so perfectly shaped I just wanted to eat it! I settled for stroking it . . . I allowed my finger to wander into his fairly thick, perfectly formed lips and into his mouth. Amazingly it was moist; I played with the lips and tongue, and put my hand far in towards the throat. My cock had become very hard and wet; I picked up the head so carefully and put my tongue in it’s mouth. It felt cool but so smooth and tasted so good! I deep kissed it over and over, looking straight into those blue-steel grey eyes that stared unblinkingly back at me. I felt it’s ears, and put it on it’s back to look at the stump—oh my God it was gorgeous, muscles, blood vessels, vertebrae, and other structures such as the trachea clearly visible—a work of art! I licked the tissue surrounding the stump; it was slightly sweet; I pushed further in and kept licking—it was fabulous! I moved to the outside of the stump and went completely around it; fabulous fabulous masculine skin and hair! I then spied the remote and noted that it was a touch screen; one touch and it came up; icons showed lips, tongue, teeth, and what looked like the back of a throat, and also the silhouette of the head, highlighting the stump. I touched tongue; incredibly, it started to move up and forward and out; touching lips brought them together, repeated touches pulled them apart; touching teeth caused them to come together; and then apart with another touch; I could clearly see the throat contract and retract when touching throat. Oh my God! It’s eyes continued to look forward; silhouette brought up a little sub-menu, where coordinated multi-actions were possible. I was ecstatic! My own fuck toy! And it was so masculine! I returned to the fridge and looked in the smaller box; it couldn’t be but it was—a set of cock and balls that looked like they were harvested from the same body as the head! The skin colour and texture matched the head perfectly; the cock was a good ample size in it’s flaccid state, circumcised quite deep into the shaft which highlighted it’s gorgeous mushroom head, a work of art in it’s own right. The really outstanding feature of the set was it’s low-hanging balls; large, supple, and exciting on their own. The set had it’s own little stump, which like the head’s stump was fascinating to explore. The set was hair-free, but here and there hair stubbornly was staring to grow in again; I didn’t mind that part of maintenance at all!

After a very light repast of quiche, fruit and Rioja, I decided it was time to turn in as tomorrow would be extremely busy with finalizing contracts. I carried the head and cock and balls into the bedroom, placing the head on the nightstand, the cock and balls in the bed. I lit up one of the hash blunts I had saved for very special occasions, and got into bed. With the lights dimmed, I touched the screen of the remote and noticed an icon that had been grayed out was now active—an icon of a set of cock and balls! Touching it once caused the cock to begin filling out and get longer; touching it again caused the balls to tighten up to the shaft of that magnificent piece of meat; I could guess what repeated touches would do . . . I held the cock and balls to my face and inhaled the wonderful masculine, slightly musky aroma; I manipulated it’s balls, then touched once and marveled at how it began to fill out and become longer. I put it in my mouth and sucked on the beautiful mushroom head; I pushed it further back in my mouth until the balls were slapping on my lips; I could feel the head trying to go past my tight throat—it felt so hot as that cock skullfucked my mouth! My cock was hard and drippingl I turned to the head, picked it up and started making out with it, deep kissing, tongue against tongue, the touchscreen seemed to know what moves I required next; the head almost seemed alive except for the hot eyes that never stopped staring at my own. I was lost in those beautiful, beautiful eyes! I mounted the stump on my hard cock and watched as the stump accepted it; I touched the “all” icon and the most incredible actions began to take my cock; it’s throat was opening and closing; the tongue was manipulating the shaft, the lips were in their pouting state and then would open, showing the tongue wildly massaging; even the teeth caressed the very tip of my cock, playfully adding friction to this most unusual symphony of actions. The head seemed to have a life of it’s own, it continued working my cock; I again picked up the cock and shoved it gently up my ass; I wasn’t known for being a sub, but this piece of meat was too hot to not let get by; it was almost too big to accommodate; my hips settled into a very erotic rhythm as it’s cock was fucking the head and it’s cock was in my ass; sublime! I looked down and stared into it’s eyes, so all-knowing and wise—they seemed to be telling me that they knew that their destiny was eventually to serve, in the most intimate and sexually arousing manner possible, and to fully exploit all services the head and cock and balls could offer. Suddenly I felt a tremendous churning in my balls and watched as cum pumped and pumped out of it’s mouth and lips; the cock stayed hard and caused another eruption, and then another! Finally I touched back the motions, and very gently pulled out the cock and pulled off the head; I wiped off the cock with special tissues provided, and licked as much cum as possible from the stump, lips and mouth of the head. His impossibly beautiful eyes continued to stare, until I gently closed the lids, and placed him on the pillow to spend the rest of the night with me. I dozed a bit, and then woke with a tremendous hardon; the head went back on my cock and spent the rest of the night there; I fucked and fucked and fucked it all night long!

In the morning I rinsed it’s mouth, very gently wiped it’s face, which by now needed a shave, replaced the clear wrap and nitrogen, and kissed it goodbye as I left for work; it’s cock and balls joined it in the fridge; I couldn’t wait to get home and try another new experience with my gift!

How come I haven't come across your work before? You are a great writer with an erotic imagination second to none

Perfect. I can't wait for the prequel story of how the gift was harvested. I'm sure he gave his life freely when he heard who would use him. There would be a video of the event of course!

Back