it says on the US embassy website that embalming can be performed at all Bulgarian hospitals.

Not possible. I went to the morgue and they don't do embalming here, let alone in hospitals.

There might be a place but generally embalming isn't practised here.

I am now old enough to know it could happen any time and I accept that. I would like to see my grandchildren grow up but I am prepared in case I don't.

Well technically I died in 1977. I was severely injured as the result of a stupid ass stunt gone wrong. My skull was broken, the right side of my chest shattered with a rib puncturing my lung. My heart stopped in the night as they were trying to drain the blood out of my skull and lungs due to the pressure on my brain stem, and possibly the sedation. They managed to get my heart started again and kept me in a coma on life support and chilled just above hypothermic stage for 4 days while they worked on controlling the bleeding inside my skull and lungs. Another 10 days in the ICU, 2 months in in-hospital rehabilitation, followed by 2 years of multiple rehabilitative therapies, plus several rounds of surgery almost restored me to "normal".

I live with chronic headaches, and as I have aged Osteoarthritis has set into all those old injury sites.

Damn man, I am sorry. How old were you at the time of your shit accident?

Damn man, I am sorry. How old were you at the time of your shit accident?
Hi Meatpie, I was 19. It was a drunk teenage stunt gone wrong, I was car surfing. I lasted 2 blocks then the idiot driver took a corner fairly fast and I was thrown onto the road. I had blood pouring out of my right ear, nose and I was coughing up frothy blood from my punctured lung. Oh yes, for fans of "Cute Dead Guys", my shorts had been ripped off leaving me bottomless with nasty road burns from my waist down. It was messy business and the sins of my youth have haunted me ever since.

You are lucky to be alive. You could have been autopsied at 19!

Were you hot?

Glad to have you with us though and thanks for sharing your accident story.

Well some people thought I was "HOT". I was a competitive swimmer and hard core cyclist. A lot of people, boys and girls, thought I had a great ass, including the nurses in the hospital.

I have no doubt you were awesome. If you had died you would have been the hottest guy at the morgue on that day and necro nurses would have had a lot of fun with you.

Were you hairy?

Actually yes, I was nicknamed "Sasquatch", but I would "skin" before a major competition, almost totally shaved down.
As for the nurses, one in particular had a lot of fun with the barely alive me. She used to say it was so refreshing to give me a shot of morphine in my hard butt compared to all the other people in the ward. She also helped relieve my bedsores almost daily and made a point to be in my ward when it was time to sponge bath me. It helped that she was really cute, and it was very hot that spring so she didn't wear much under her uniform.

I know this is primarily a gay forum, but I do like the ladies, especially those with sweet butts, and this nurse had a very sweet butt.

Oh wow, so you are bi? What are you doing on CDG?

I'm actually primarily Hetero, but my ultimate kink is burning, particular myself getting burnt at the stake nude. In that fantasy world, and in many of my fire-play sessions, my "executioners" are men. I just recently stumbled on a scene from an old silent movie, "Winners of the Wilderness" which shows a nude man getting burnt at the stake by the Ottawa Indians, I got an instant hard on and had to do a quick at home fire-play session. I find scenes of nude men burned and better yet, being burnt incredibly stimulating. I like scenes of nude women burning too, but they don't get me going as quickly as a nude man getting his butt burned. I envision myself as the man getting burnt at the stake.

That said, my most regular fire-play partner was a woman who was also totally obsessed with getting burnt at the stake. We actually got seriously together after the above accident and stayed together for 4 years. Our sex life almost always involved fire, and often mock BATS scenes. I fucked that girl's ass while she was tied to a stake and my ass was getting warmed by a bonfire. We also "doggied" :rude_doggy: inside a ring of fire more than once.

CDG does have few images of burned nude men, though most of the stuff here does nothing for me. I'm not into gore, hanging, shooting, and beheading at all. My kink is fire and burning, but I do like butts, male and female so I do find more than a little here to turn my crank.

Ok as you requested Meatpie,

The conversation under "The Day You Almost Died" may not be of general interest but I would like to share some of my other history with you. I have posted a lot of my personal kinks elsewhere in the forum. As you should know by now my kink is fire and burning, that predates that accident by a long time, the earliest I can trace it to in Grade One in Catholic School, but it might even be earlier.

The accident I mentioned was a life turner, going from an athlete to a near cripple is not easy. I recovered fairly well but one of the things that goes with a serious brain injury is depression. I have had had a hard time dealing with relationships, dealing with someone with chronic pain and bouts of depression isn't easy. I've had several special friends, all women, and never felt sexual attraction to a man.

After the accident I made the connection with the woman I mentioned. I had known her since we were kids, and guess what, we went to the same Catholic School. She had heard about my fiery torture at the hands of my "friends", and she had her own fiery fantasies. I was a near cripple but it wasn't long before we started to indulge our fiery fantasies. This became very intense and nearly ended in a double, fiery, suicide. Both of us were dealing with very serious shit, and fire was our bond. I've had other intimate relationships with women, not all involving fire, but never as intense.

I've experimented with my "Gay" side, thinking that that might be route to take my sex life, but other than a few male on male fire-play sessions that usually ended with me cumming against a stake, tree, or door jam as my butt and cock were burnt with a torch or over a campfire it hasn't worked out. My fantasy world does head into the "gay" world, the story I posted in the "Fire Group" did happen, and was in many ways "gay", but the draw was fire and burning.

Fireboots

Thanks for sharing your story man...and for being honest.

Amazing that you are not into dead guys yet you are still active on the forum.

Well thanks Meatpie,
Having had a near death experience has left me close to the other side. Dead guys, and dead girls, have a draw for me so I do enjoy hanging out in forums like this. Just maybe I'll connect with another fire freak to feed my fantasies.

Several yrs ago, when it was discovered that I was a diabetic it was almost too late to matter. I was a very fit, healthy 17 yr. old, senior in high school. I started not feeling well. I started being really thirsty all the time, couldn't keep any food down. All I could do was drink water, piss every 15 minutes and sleep. One afternoon, only about 4 days of this, my mother had noticed that I hadn't been up to piss for awhile and came in and checked on me. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't wake me up. She called for an ambulance. On the way to the hospital my heart stopped. Once in the ER they got my heart going again only for it to stop two more times, the last time they almost couldn't get it started again. I slipped into a coma. They recorded my blood sugar around 980 (normal is 75-100). I stayed in a coma for two weeks before finally waking up. I have been told by the doctors that they don't know how I survived, I should have stayed dead. This was the event that started my death obsession. To this day, remembering that event gets me charged up and turned on. I have had close calls since then all due to my diabetes, but none as close as that.

That is powerful, and scary stuff bindibo!
Juvenile Diabetes Type 1 is a truly evil disease that needs constant monitoring and it affects all areas of your life. In normally healthy people Type 1 Diabetes is often not diagnosed until a sever incident, though rarely as sever as yours. I hope that you have been well stabilized and have good medical support.

Well for quite a few years I was a "brittle" diabetic. Up and down. I have had 4 eye surgeries, lost a big toe, kidney problems, and have severe neuropathy. By the time doctors could get me on a treatment that totally worked, the damage had been done. I have been tightly controlled for about a year and a half. I'm just thankful to be breathing.

Back when I was brittle, yes. Almost everyday. It didn't matter how hard I tried I just couldn't control my sugar levels. If I weren't so close to my mom, I definitely would have offed myself, but I couldn't do that to her.

Back