Iran is currently the worst country to live in if you are gay, what there are doing there to young guys is barbaric.

I hope this monkey Ahmadinejad is assassinated soon, this cannot go on for much longer.

It's not simply Ahmadinejad. There are also the Ayatollahs. They're the ones who are really calling the shots. Being President of Iran, I think, is about the same as being the English Royal Family: it's a figurehead position.

They are all the same scum.

Islam should be banned. It's the ultimate clash of civilizations on a global scale not seen in the histroy of this planet.

The world is a horribly divided place and there is no way all people of the world could unite and fight common problems.

Poor guys:sad2:
There is also gay death penalty in Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Mauritania, Nigeria, Sudan and Yemen
This must end!!

Attachments

• hanging men.jpg
    hanging men.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 68
  • queerpublichanging-vi.jpg
    queerpublichanging-vi.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 66
  • not1more.jpg
    not1more.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 36
  • being-gay-in-iran-gay-iran-islam-execution.jpg
    being-gay-in-iran-gay-iran-islam-execution.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 55
  • gay pride parade in Berlin.jpg
    gay pride parade in Berlin.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 27
Hanging men

Political and "religious" terror against men and gays....!:whoaaah::whoaaah::whoaaah:

Attachments

• iran_execution-thumb-510x446.jpg
    iran_execution-thumb-510x446.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 68
  • iran_hanging1.jpg
    iran_hanging1.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 47
  • execution in Iran.jpg
    execution in Iran.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 60
  • EXECUT.jpg
    EXECUT.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 59
  • gay Iranian teenagers before execution -.jpg
    gay Iranian teenagers before execution -.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 40
Cruel mentality

History tells us that Muslim rulers not only had harems full of young
women - they had also harems full of young boys....!!:phags:

Attachments

• iraqi_lgbt_leaflet_london_pride.jpg
    iraqi_lgbt_leaflet_london_pride.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 43
  • iran-queer-dead_sp.jpg
    iran-queer-dead_sp.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 31
  • iran_hanging-thumb-570x399.jpg
    iran_hanging-thumb-570x399.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 64
  • ghf_19_july.jpg
    ghf_19_july.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Individual_protesters.jpg
    Individual_protesters.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 36
I couldn't agree more with you vihrmin, well-said.

I think if you read into that story, there was more to it. Those two boys raped another child.

How can you be sure that reallyanother child was raped?
The Iranian Schari'a-Justice is an autocratic, corrupt and lying system of torturers and murderers.

Religion's just a fairy tale created by one hobo who had strong imagination and enormous charm so that he could make stupid people believe that he's a divine entity.

Though my country's dominated by Islam as the largest community, I never see such execution here, I'm so relieved I'm not living in fucked up country like Iran.

To tell the truth.....look at these pictures! :ass fuck:

Attachments

• gay_ahmadinejad.jpg
    gay_ahmadinejad.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 57
  • iran_intentions.jpg
    iran_intentions.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 15
  • Islam.jpg
    Islam.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 11
  • DeathPenalty.jpg
    DeathPenalty.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 46
  • Islam and HORROR.jpg
    Islam and HORROR.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 81
I know this story - the 3rd boy was below the legal age of consent, 15 or something, so it was CALLED rape in order that they could execute and hopefully without getting shit. According to one particular article I read (because these are not the only boys executed in this manner) some teenage boys said "everyone does it" and that they were not gay and didn't know it was against the law. This is a country where marriages are arranged and unmarried males are not allowed to even hold hands with a female. Of course they're gonna fool around !! I have a photo of some boys prior to execution, in what looks like a cage crying - it's pathetic. iran is horrible.

Yeah, like dude2099 said, being the president of iran is just front man position. He can't fart without the permission of the imperial council who are all clerics. They the ones who run the show. Maybe we'll get lucky one day his corpse will grace the pages here. I hope it's naked and it has a small pecker so i can say 'hahahaha you're dead mass of rotting flesh with a small dick' I hope he gets hung also...but real slow. Hoist him up and let him kick a little, then let him back down before he croaks, then shove a big dildo in his ass....repeat as many times as possible. Wow.... just thinking about it makes me hard.

Yeah, like dude2099 said, being the president of iran is just front man position. He can't fart without the permission of the imperial council who are all clerics. They the ones who run the show. Maybe we'll get lucky one day his corpse will grace the pages here. I hope it's naked and it has a small pecker so i can say 'hahahaha you're dead mass of rotting flesh with a small dick' I hope he gets hung also...but real slow. Hoist him up and let him kick a little, then let him back down before he croaks, then shove a big dildo in his ass....repeat as many times as possible. Wow.... just thinking about it makes me hard.
What an epic image sir, lol

That would be so hot. I think Ahmadinejad is really cute.

Back