for 'is manly manly GUT
:rocksss:
:dancing::rocksss:

:Rock2::Rock2::Rock2::Rock2::Rock2:

He's just a lovin'
IT soooo
:happy banana::happy banana::happy banana:

:hat::hat::hat::hat::hat::hat:

I just love this pic ... wish there was a video! Thanks!

Hey Sam,

OH yeah, just love this horny bareshirt soldier, too.

He got nailed real prime, right there in the primal forest. Looks like he is tryin' to figure out a 'Plan B' n' havin' a bit of a hard-dicked hardon hard time !!

Like "OH FUCK .... I am so so so so RAMMED right-stinkin'-booted-n'-randy-dandy-piited-footsoldier-soon-to-be MAGBAIT STRAIGHT THRU!!"

For sure, he's got himself one horny thorny situation, doncha think, Sam?

:not sure::not sure::not sure:

Last edited:

The athlete didn't see the man standing at the end of the lockers before he stripped down. As he turned to head toward the shower to wash off the sweat and rank of the football field, the killer lunged toward his victim, burying the bowie knife solidly into the athlete's chest. The killer watched as his victim fell to the floor, blood spurting out of his chest as his heart beat slower and slower. The athlete knew there was no chance to make it to the coach's office to call for help. He knew this was his time to die. His breathing became labored as he lost more blood to the pool gathering on the floor around him. The killer smirked as he watched the life drain from his victim's eyes. Then, convulsions set in as the body tried to stay alive. The athlete's cock shot up, and began pumping the air. This was it. The death wad as about to shoot. The athlete knew he only had moments left. He looked up at his killer with a puzzled look as the room turned darker, darker, then black. With one last convulsion, his rock hard cock shot his last fertilized seed onto his chest and belly.

Soooo much horny
best fuck ever manly
PERFECTIN'
:Rock2:

:Rock2:
:Rock2::Rock2::Rock2:

:stroke::load::load::load::load::load:

This is the way to go Arrow. Two shafts in the gut don't kill me but knock me to the ground in agony. As I writhe and moan, you'd come to finish me off. As you plunge a sword to my chest, I grunt "Huugh!", and my last orgasm would erupt from my manhood as the journey ends for me by your hands. :load:

This has to be the best blog ever. I loved all the photos. I wish I could have, one of the dead guys, for me to play with.

Back