Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

Riots have erupted in Katunitsa, a village in Bulgaria after a 19-year-old was run over and killed by a car full of gypsies.

Family and neighbours who witnessed the murder say driver deliberately hit the dude and dragged him across the street, making no attempt to stop then sped off.

The whole village then went on a rampage burning cars and throwing stones at the house where the gypsies live.

Police, firefighters and paramedics rushed to the scene but were unable to control the huge crowd which was out of control.

In the ensuing mayhem four more men were run over by a car, two of them policemen who suffered broken limbs.

In the morning hours family members and friends of the murdered dude marched towards the gypsy house and again surrounded them.

Meanwhile a 16-year-old with a heart bypass also wanted to take part in the siege but collapsed and passed away before reaching his target.

The two young men have both been taken for autopsy and put on neighbouring tables stark naked.

Those lovely European hamlets sound so enchanting, like something out of a Grimm's fairytale

Police fear there will be more violence after sunset.

Gypsies are Indians who moved to Europe more than a century ago. Here are two more pics of the dude that collapsed and croaked.

Overnight rioters set fire to the gypsy house.

0000017851_w480.JPG

Lots of gypsies were attacked during the night by skinheads.

20110926.jrwpxbouny.jpg

Meanwhile new pics have been released showing members of the gypsies boastng their riches.

Car you see in the pics flipped over and burned, the golden thrown was also burned yesterday.

Pig below is Georgi Rashkov, son of the gypsy king. Sources say he was the mastermind behind the attacks and the mayhem that followed.

I prettied him up for you.

(some hot lookin' dudes amongst the rioters btw!)

Attachments

• gypsy dude.jpg
    gypsy dude.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 7
Meatpie,

Are all the guys that cute in Bulgaria? WOOF WOOF!!!

Also, I am interested on take on this since you are Bulgarian and I take this has been something that has been building up for a while in your country and this is one of the fall out of these tensions?

Gypsy "culture" is so different from the rest of population I think they will never be fully integrated.

They live in segregated neighbourhoods, have their own music, speak their own language, dress and behave in a manner most people find obnoxious.

For example they refuse to use dustbins and leave their trash everywhere. Some mothers still prefer to bathe their children in front of their houses in public view.

I can go on and on, I think all European gypsies should be send to India where they will feel most at home.

Maybe the world governments should banned together and give them some land (and try and avoid another Israel issue in the process)?

Back