todd00009

Forum Veteran
hello... The Red Garrote Strangler part 3 has just been released on dvd on www.serialkillersunderground.com. It was created by a film maker in the UK and in my opinion contains some of the most realistic looking strangles of young men ever done.

These trailers have been around, but figured I'd repost them now.
I'm posting them on my photobucket account. You don't need a password to view them, but may need a FREE account with them in order to look at the videos.. let me know if it works...

The trailer itself is pretty hot... the scenes themselves are hotter and are each about 20 minutes long...
Hope you enjoy them......

--TODD film maker for BestDeaths.com

RED GARROTE 3:

http://s1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii511/thrpro/?action=view&current=REDGARROTE3teaser_zps4b156b41.mp4

I'm posting them on my photobucket account. You don't need a password to view them, but may need a FREE account with them in order to look at the videos.. let me know if it works...

The album is pribate, Can you put in a public album?

Sorry about that... I changed that album to PUBLIC... but you still might have to sign into Photobucket to view them (its free).
Let me know if you can see them now?
Thanks, TODD

Yes, they work now, and they're HOT1

I just bought the last of the Red Garrote Stranger films. It is by FAR the best of the group. The guys are incredible, and the best of the best is strangled guy #1. A real beauty and the way he is handled by the strangler is mind boggling. WIll there be another Red Garrote Strangler film soon? Can't wait. More muscle, less clothing, more touching.

I'm hoping there will be ONE more Red Garrote Strangler film... you might not see it until late in 2013.. but hopefully it will be worth the wait.
I also noticed the quality of the film and looks of the actors have improved.
One thing is certain.. if all goes well, the film maker will be releasing other strangle scenes not necessarily related to the "Red Garrote Killings"... we can only hope....
Enjoy !!!

this preview is so hot! i can hear the actual sounds of strangling! woooooh! very hot yeah. hope the same for bestdeaths weekly previews. =)

Back