Apologies if these are duplicates of pics already posted...but it never hurts to have a blast from the past - enjoy...

I remember these pics from "Chester the Molester." The site was accessed from one of those gay age-verifying services (can't even remember the name of any of them now), but had an entire series of pics in sets featuring the guy that's awake (Chester) and all of his various victims. It was pretty hot. I've been looking for a the pics for years and am glad that someone had sense enough to save some of them. Thank you, likes-sleepers, for posting these. There was an especially good series (if you like gingers). The guy was supposedly his neighbor whom he drugged via drink. I would appreciate a post of those if anyone might have them. The only one I can find anymore is this...
Thanks, farb CHESTE~1.JPG

Last edited:
Hey farb,

I have seen more pictures like this in the Yahoo group Sleepydrunkguys, but with blurred faces. In the photo album Andrewwe's Drunk Guys. And also in Yahoo group NMSleepers, in the album Andrewe's Pics, which are not blurred. Hope that helps?

Hey farb,

I have seen more pictures like this in the Yahoo group Sleepydrunkguys, but with blurred faces. In the photo album Andrewwe's Drunk Guys. And also in Yahoo group NMSleepers, in the album Andrewe's Pics, which are not blurred. Hope that helps?

THANKS FOR THE GROUP INFO :)

Darn, I can't seem to find those groups. Do you have a link? Looks like a cool series if anyone has them!

Hey farb,

Thanks for the info robbie, I found the Yahoo group NMSleepers with a simple Bing search and applied. Hope they let me in! :)

I can't find "NMsleepers" group. Can you post a link?

Back