OMG! Minutes away from a dead body

Amazing new avatar. What did you see man, tell me.

thanks man, and look - don't take it the wrong way but I can't talk about it.
maybe privately, later or something...

whatever u say, boss :sm (20):I had no idea it was such a sensitive topic for u

@meatpie,climb up the hill,put a camera overthere ,kill yourself.
maby someone will find the cam and puts your sorry ass on the net,than we can enjoy.
(make it nasty,will ya?)

Sorry, you don't want to talk about it. You can pm me if you want. I'm just curious.

So close you were, brings my origin fetish experience back to me. I had the experience as a teenager of finding this guy comatose drunk in an old disused man-made waterfall which once used to work when I was very young. I was only a teenager and it launched me into this fetish, I touched his face and he didn't move but I was shaking too much and way too inexperienced at everything to process it but curse myself every day for not doing more of whatever I might have done. The waterfall has since been demolished and the crater now is a hill and each time I head back to my home town I wish I could see him or a dead body again. Never happens...yet

Sweet Death becomes you!

What will you do if it happens again?

Meatpie, if you want to increase the odds of finding a suicide, you can try different methods of analysis and observation. First determine when this is happening and plot the locations on a map. Generally, I think people prefer to kill themselves after dusk in order to avoid being disturbed. The people who find them are probably following a morning exercise routine. They go out to see the sun rise. The dead bodies are incidental. Maybe if you altered your current routine to get out and walk at sunrise, your chance of finding one will increase. Just be very careful to avoid witnesses. Good luck.

Back