New BestDeaths actor...do you like him?

some black guys are hot, but not him. I would like to see more muscular guys in your videos though

Customers need to be aware of fundamental flaws in the Best Death's payment system. If you place items in the cart but abandon them, you will still be charged for them when you try to place a new order. This, coupled with the fact that their prices have increased recently means that customer will have to exercise more caution than ever when dealing with Best Deaths.

Customers need to be aware of fundamental flaws in the Best Death's payment system. If you place items in the cart but abandon them, you will still be charged for them when you try to place a new order. This, coupled with the fact that their prices have increased recently means that customer will have to exercise more caution than ever when dealing with Best Deaths.

Hello, I am not aware of that flaw in our payment system.
I do know we are trying to find a new automated processor, so are currently processing orders by hand.
But I can tell you this... if there is EVER any problem with orders, or you get charged for something you don't want, BestDeaths will do everything they can to help you.
If they do not answer promptly ANYONE is welcome to contact me directly and I will do my best to help.
I am always here, and since I work for BestDeaths, I can always help.
--TODD

New model looks good to me, depending on the scenario, I might enjoy it, complete nudity?
That, of course, is a selling point for me along with the implied necro scenes.

Back