I think they' alive.You should konw some mortician\emblaming konwledges.Before massaging,the mortician will cut the veins in the neck to exchange the blood for the red liquid.To accelerate the process,morticians massages.The stick after massaging was to take in the poops inside the bodies.Both works should leave scars indispensibly.At least I can't find the scars.So they're just for a play,not for real

And the bodies look so good so fresh in skin.
But one thing I can't figure out.they don't breathe actually.And, their eyes are staring with no move~~~~I don't understand these 2 tricks.

And the bodies look so good so fresh in skin.
But one thing I can't figure out.they don't breathe actually.And, their eyes are staring with no move~~~~I don't understand these 2 tricks.
The mortician used to be a member here under the name of morbidtech. He explained it, I believe in this thread.
He only filmed the models 30 seconds at a time, then they'd stop, reset and do another 30 seconds. It's very easy to remain still and hold your breath for 30 seconds. When he put the film together, it looked like one continuous session.

The Sgt. Ryan one can be found on boyztube.com. Under the title "Out Cold Hunk"
That site has a free time for newcomers. . . but if you upload a video over 15 min. long, then they give you 24 hours of free unrestricted access. . .
And the best part is you can download any video and save it for yourself with that unrestricted access!

Thank you so much for this link!

@ Wheeler : do you have some other links / Videos of other MORBIDTECH-Boys One can't find here ....!? It would be SOOOO nice :) :)

I don't have any, no.
But if you look hard enough, you can find anything online....... even sites like this.

Wow I'm new here, but what happened to morbid.tech, any archives anywhere, or better still any videos?

Back