At the morbidtech morgue all the names were written on a board on the wall.

I think morbidtech had some female stiffs too but haven't seen them.

hate the fat guys.how can he touch the corpes,enjoy them with permission.i want this job for long

Just pm the morbidtech mortican, he has all the vids.

dear morbidtech. your private messages were full and not accepting any new ones so i'll respond here:

thank you so much for getting back to me. sorry you've had such a negative experience. i can understand who you feel so upset. it sucks when one bad apple ruins the bunch. well, i'd definitely be interested in any female videos you had (for purchase, etc.), so please keep me posted. i admire your high production value and realism and would go crazy for anything you did with ladies. thanks again for responding.

take care.

Help Please

I love the morbidtech stuff. Unfortunately I have an Iphone which supports none of these formats. Does anyone know how to post these videos in 3gp or some other iPhone friendly format? Maybe someone who has them in these formats can email them to me at mojo70364@gmail.com. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Does anyone know which actor was the dude with the unshaven pubic hair? I'm trying to get hold of stills or that video.
Thanks

dear morbidtech. your private messages were full and not accepting any new ones so i'll respond here:

thank you so much for getting back to me. sorry you've had such a negative experience. i can understand who you feel so upset. it sucks when one bad apple ruins the bunch. well, i'd definitely be interested in any female videos you had (for purchase, etc.), so please keep me posted. i admire your high production value and realism and would go crazy for anything you did with ladies. thanks again for responding.

take care.

I was not going to say anything but I decided I will try to warn some of you good people.

Yes... there have been many bad apples that have ruined it for you all. I have been shocked how many people are just flat out thieves.... I worked very hard to produce the content that we all seem to enjoy, spent a ton of money to make it look extremely realistic only to have some folks, most of them are members here, to take it upon themselves to steal, copy and distribute my hard work for free. It is illegal!!! They do it as if it is their duty. None of those thieves are my friend on here! Isn't that funny? Not a single one of them asked me if it was okay or even if I minded... they just took (stole) and didn't even have the common decency to "befriend" me on CDG. Then when I say something to warn some of you about a lawsuit shit-storm that is brewing that is being funded by my brother and his high power legal staff that have been doing nothing but going after infringers and thieves for all three of his multi-million dollar websites, I get told my brother is "evil" because he is trying to stop people from stealing from him and myself. Having stuff that is viewable in the "private room" was considered early on if it stayed in there but after some of you have insulted me but calling me "fat" and my brother "evil" I am more than happy to cooperate with the Law Enforcement Agencies in the US and other countries in my brothers pursuit of justice for theft of his content and mine and for governments that ban the downloading of my video's because they consider the material / content in them, breaking "Obscenity Laws". So go right ahead, download the crappy copies onto your computers and iPhones... They are mine, not yours, It is illegal unless you have my specific permission... and you and anyone else for that matter, Do Not Have My Permission! No disrespect for those that are nice to me, asked and or have been respectful to me and became my friend, no grief or harm will come to you. The rest of you, you know who you are and now we know who you are. Enjoy it while it lasts. :-D

I am very sorry to hear people have insulted you.

Most dudes praise your work and we highly value your membership here. If you have information and evidence that cdg users are trading your videos it's best to contact them in person, the forum staff will aslo cooperate as we don't allow trade of copyrighted material on our forums.

I am also very sorry to hear that some people have insulted the mortician of MorbidTech!
Your excellent, brilliant videos and photos, are my most prized possessions. I look forward to an opportunity of -at last!- paying for them, if and when there is a new MorbidTech site.

I'm a little confused. If the videos are no longer available for purchase, why are you so upset, other than the fact that you aren't making money? Oh, and that somebody called you fat. You said yourself in another post that the reason the site was shut down was because of "right-wing whack jobs." Also, that the D.O.J. was closely monitoring your activity. And now you're threatening us saying that these same agencies are going to cooperate with you to bring these so called copyright thieves to justice?

I suppose you could make some moral claim to these videos. Considering the subject matter, however, I think it'd be wiser to leave ethics out of the equation. It's understood that you put a great amount of time, effort, and money into your products, and it shows. So why not let people enjoy them? Especially if you aren't going to offer them for sale. I guess I can only speak for myself, but it seems like there is an outpouring of support on this site for you and your work, and many of us would be more than willing to pay for that kind of material. Shit, I was like 10 when the actual morbidtech site was around. Never even had the opportunity to pay for it, but I would in a heartbeat.

I guess it just seems to me like you're directing your anger and frustration at the wrong people. We're on your side here, for the most part. And, like fragel so bluntly point out, what do you really expect? Not everyone is always going to like you. Or even respect you. The majority of us, however, greatly respect you, and we appreciate what you've tried to do with these videos.

Back