Thats not really true. I have a more than one experience with totally unconscious guys who i was able to get rock hard. Depends on the drugs, I think.

It's the ultimate fantasy for me. How do you get someone to consent it? I have played with chloroform and maximum impact before. But, it doesn't keep the guy out long enough for you to play. Where and how do you get guys to sleep for you? I am actually dating someone and I don't even know how to approach the subject with him. I envy "sleepingsex" and his hot experiences.

Any advice?

Thanks for sharing! It's a shame that many of these guys are rather average though.

I agree with the rest of you...this stuff rocks! I can't get enough. I'd pay a lot for a site that provided a steady stream of vids like this.

Naive question...I know a lot of the best REAL hidden cam sites have been shut down for legal reasons; are any of these "sleeping man" or other spycam sites that are still around genuine? It's hard to tell some times. I know the KOJO series is staged, although the guys are so hot it hardly matters, but it's the real deal that I find so exciting.

Hi there, Speaking of death prediction, I find it really odd that one of the on-line death prediction services showed me the same death date that I was foretold in my dream about a year ago. http://yourdeathdate.info - I can’t explain this coincidence in any other way except that there must be some kind of magic involved here.

Some truly hot vids. Thanks! :bow: Are there any other sleeping sites still around?

Naive question...I know a lot of the best REAL hidden cam sites have been shut down for legal reasons; are any of these "sleeping man" or other spycam sites that are still around genuine? It's hard to tell some times. I know the KOJO series is staged, although the guys are so hot it hardly matters, but it's the real deal that I find so exciting.

what is the KOJO series?

Back