Unbelievably fuckin hot. I only wish I had seen the clips before they were deleted. Hot guys, hot scenes, hot fuckin fantasies. Oh man..... keep em cummin PLEASE
Thanks Thanks Thanks!!!!!!

bootlust is fking awful. Their quicktime player does not work at all, and the videos cannot be downloaded either. Such a waste of money$14.95

Hope I kept the right images...those are hot!

One evening I hear a horrible sound of crunching metal and splintering wood coming from the road behind my house and my garden...I rush out to find an unconscious police officer on my deck...

http://www.imagebam.com/image/bd6d29130511214
I notice he looks very pale and is still completely unresponsive and limp...when I checked his wrist for pulse his hand just completely limply flopped back onto the deck afterwards and not even a muscle twitch....I imagine he must have crashed into something or someone on the road and ended up catapulted through the air into my yard, while crashing into the top of my sturdy wooden fence on the way, no wonder he is comatose...must have sustained serious brain injuries from something he hit during the initial crash or when crashing through my fence onto my deck...don't think he'll be able to tell anyone any time soon what happened to him...and I really ought to check for other injuries while the ambulance isn't here yet to help...I very carefully role hime over as I can't see any obvious bleeding on his front, no blood seeping through his uniform that I can see but better check properly, so I role him onto his back again and start undressing him gently bit by bit...still no residence and all his body remains completely limp, throughout without any care about me manipulating him about....over onto his side to get him out of his left sleeve, back onto his back...and over onto the otter side to pull his shirt off...and stop to admire his abs....

...after stroking his abs for a bit it is definitely time to get his pants at least a bit further down....If I need an excuse to further undress him in case he does come round: after all I still have not found any obvious injury accounting for him being so pale from possible bleeding so I'm just making sure there are no injuries needing urgent first aid...

http://www.imagebam.com/image/06bca1130511210

though he is still so deeply unconscious that I doubt he will challenge me any time soon...I caress his face and his body, feel his soft lips while again checking his breathing....while feeling his perfect torso I notice he has goosebumps...does he feel my hand on him after all or is it just the evening cold drawing in...damn where did I throw his pale blue shirt, tot far in the bushes I'll just quickly get one of mine...so again rolling him from side to side while struggling to get his limp arms into the sleeves...feels nice so to be able to move him at will without any resistance, his head role helplessly from side to side every time I move him into a different position ...his hands are getting hold, and his fingernails are starting to turn grey...his heart must be struggling to maintain circulation, that's not going to help his coma! Also his head has come to rest sideway...surely that does not make breathing any better so I gently put my hands on the sides of his face I move his head straight again before tilting his head slightly back to open his airway...he takes a deep breath almost like a sight...so I start mouth to mouth breathing for him. After a minute I stop and check...and indeed he has again started to breath on his own...shallow labored breath only but better than nothing...I feel his chest for a heart beat to be sure his breathing is not just atonal breath as can occur after cardiac arrest...(and to run my hands over his tight muscles of course)...only a faint pulse but maybe I just can't feel it week enough under his sculpted pecs...so again an excuse to feel his groin (for a pulse of course)...
I hear an ambulance in the distance...better try to move him into recovery potion before I reluctantly leave him after one last long look at his perfect body to open the front door for the paramedic (hmmm he is hot too, this could be fun to watch!), the bell rings before I have completely rolled they ...well that will have to do, it is only for a few seconds, surely he won't chock on his tongue in that short period of time...though his breathing has become more irregular and ragged in recent minutes...I bet his brain is swelling by the minute, pressing on his breathing center and threatening to stop firths his breathing and then his heart any minute now...about time the ambulance arrived...and time for me to watch the hot paramedic with the hot unconscious motorcycle cop in my yard...this could be interesting

Hope I kept the right images...those are hot!

One evening I hear a horrible sound of crunching metal and splintering wood coming from the road behind my house and my garden...I rush out to find an unconscious police officer on my deck...

Very handsome dude

Back