I want to fuck my boyfriends uncles in a threesome

How very droll.

Morgues in the Uk are high-tech, nothing like the ones in eastern europe where dead guys are left without refrigeration.

I want you to embalm me, and remove my guts, and put them over my feet.

what will i do with your guts in the long term? Where will I store you meatpie? Your embalmed beautiful body in your amazing suit.... where will I keep your pale beautiful form, with your amazing toes and soles? your large flacid cock and balls? What will I do with you when I've finished shagging you?

You will cut my hairy feet and put my yellow cold toes in the freezer for keeps.

You will be able to suck my big toe anytimie, like icecream that never ends.

From my guts you can make a rope and hang me.

i will keep your whole corpse. I wont cut your feet. I wont burn you. I'm sorry I won't grant your wish of cremation, but what you'll get wil be far better.

And won't you cut my feet?

I want my toes in your freezer.

I want you to plug my anus with my cut big toe.

I will plug your anus with my toe, I will keep it there for 2 hours at a time, while I am wanking your corpse. I will have your hairy foot right up my anus at the same time.

One question - are you sure you are ready to suck an old mans toes - smelly and nails dark yellow?

Sorry matey, I maybe perverted but I couldn't do it.

Also feet, because I love you, I will show you my dad's feet. He is fat and over 50.

Just waiting for him to fall asleep and I will take pics.

HIS feet reek, even mom can't stand him!!!!!!!!!

I feel men /female feet super hot and delicious, only if they are fatty super soft and fat. Suck the toes is a super pleasure, this feelings arise since one is young. I would like to see these fatty feet, mmm:wink2:

Why not introduce yourself young man. Nice first posts but we would love to know more about you.

Back