EthanJay22, I'm sure you'd like to share your thoughts on what they'd do to Robin, I certainly would like to hear them. (Curious, why does everybody seem to lust after Robin rather than Batman? I like both equally!)

With me, it was always the Flash and Green Lantern (Hal Jordan). Until recent movies expanded my appetite for lycra clad dudes considerably. Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, the new Captain America and Hawkeye from upcoming Avengers movie and the beautiful Justin Hartley as Green Arrow in the Smallville TV series, I have a great pic of him naked with a naked Tom Welling (Superboy) rimming his golden bum! Drool!

Even as a boy i wanted green lantern to sit on my face!

EthanJay22, I'm sure you'd like to share your thoughts on what they'd do to Robin, I certainly would like to hear them. (Curious, why does everybody seem to lust after Robin rather than Batman? I like both equally!)

I get your curiosity, it seems more rewarding to take the tougher guy and violate and defile him in ways he'll never forget. Maye in Batman's case you want him to live and think back on what's been done to him for the rest of his life. With Robin they may just want to do him till he's dead. In the sewer, the Penquin's lair, done raw by ever supervillain from far and wide, fisted and peed on and tortured and broken till he can barely crawl, naked and looking for the suit he'll never wear again, left to the humanoid denizens of the bowels of the city to be raped and violated till he's totally worn out, then to be feasted upon and digested and c****ed out even as his soul is dragged down to hell because no matter how good he was all guys like him are cursed.

Mike Carcel, one of the best, if not the best, artist of BDSM and snuff drawings. He is the master. I have several hundred of his drawings, every one of which makes me wish I was the model for his artwork.:horny::horny::horny:

Ethanjay, as lost in space rightly says, that is an episode of Batman we'd all love to see. Suss, if you have several hundred Mike Carcel pics in your collection, don't you think it's about time you started sharing them with the rest of us? Pretty please!

()()
('.')
(")(")

Sorry, Platinum, I underestimated the number of Mike Carcel drawings I have. It is nearer 1200. I will share some of them with you, but don't want to 'flood the market'. Is there any particular topic e.g. hanging, beheading, crucifixion etc, that you would like first?

I'd actually prefer Batman to Robin. I'd like to be a supervillain who'd use Robin as bait to catch and really do the big guy!

One of my fantasies is to be thrown into jail where I am accused of abusing a kid. The charge is false but all the cons think it is true and they take out their anger on me. The Batman being raped scene is especially hot. Except for the mask. By the way, it would probably be payment in things like cigarettes instead of cash but hey, still sexy as hell.

Crucifixion and hanging would be good Suss! Thanks!

Bloody Hell mate! Talk about a surfeit of goodies! I shall spend some pleasant time on New Year's day looking through them all! Thanks muchly!

Back