I am a morgue technician ask me anything

When you get a biker in that has been killed in a accident so you undress him or do you cut his leathers and boots off?

What happens to his gear after the autopsy is finished ?

Yes we rip everything up.

The gear and the clothes are icnluding the undies and socks are then collected in a plastic bag and placed in a storage room for belonings of the dead. Sometimes they are given back to the family of the deceased but in murder or suspicious cases these are all kept and photographed as evidence.

Reactions: TKO
There are different protocols in different facilities. In some, in non-homicides, everything blood-soaked is incinerated immediately. There are two storage facilities. One at the ME, and the other at the police property room. For example, A blood soaked T shirt with stab evidence will be photographed with a ruler in the frame, and generally destroyed. Protocols differ. Sadly, jewelry is ocasionally pilfered.

Rigor mortis generally begins to fade 36 hours after death starting with the lower body and moving upwards towards the head, followed by a phase known as secondary flaccidity.

Questions I have, please answer.

Does the morgue work closely with the funeral home people?

What happens when they only find blood but no body or like an arm or leg? (I think you see where I'm going with this)

What about the head? What happens only when a head without a body comes into the morgue?

Does the head get destroyed when you guys cut into it to get the brain?

If it's part of a police investigation and no owner or family turns up, do they take the head or do you guys keep it?

How often do just heads come in without bodies?

How can you tell if decapitation is the cause of death by just the head?

kyK2P5S.jpg

Hi, I will be happy to answer all your questions. I see where you are going with these. :kissess:

1. We work closely with funeral home people every day and some who have better connection are even allowed inside the morgue and the staff room for a chat or case discussion.

2. Viable DNA is present in blood stains for several months so these go directly to our DNA lab.

3. Only head arriving in the morgue is super rare to be honest and it will still need to be examined and photographed on autopsy table and dissected. The skull will be opened.

4. The head is not destroyed during the autopsy process afer the brain is removed the skull flap is sewn back into the head.

5. Unclaimed body parts usually stay as evidence for many months even years before eventually getting cremated.

6. Super rare at least here probably once every 30 years even more.

7. You can't tell the cause of death from just looking at a head. Cause of death will be listed as unspecified.

kyK2P5S.jpg

Hi, I will be happy to answer all your questions. I see where you are going with these. :kissess:

1. We work closely with funeral home people every day and some who have better connection are even allowed inside the morgue and the staff room for a chat or case discussion.

2. Viable DNA is present in blood stains for several months so these go directly to our DNA lab.

3. Only head arriving in the morgue is super rare to be honest and it will still need to be examined and photographed on autopsy table and dissected. The skull will be opened.

4. The head is not destroyed during the autopsy process afer the brain is removed the skull flap is sewn back into the head.

5. Unclaimed body parts usually stay as evidence for many months even years before eventually getting cremated.

6. Super rare at least here probably once every 30 years even more.

7. You can't tell the cause of death from just looking at a head. Cause of death will be listed as unspecified.
Okay. Now I have some more questions.

How often do decapitations come into the morgue?

Are there a lot more accidental decapitations or deliberate beheadings?

When the head and the body come in together, are you guys able to determine if the decapitation is post mortem?

What is the inside of the mouth of the head like?

When you are with a head alone, what would be the best way to hold him for kissing? Ears, hair?

Are the eyes always closed or open?

How about sliding your dick into a heads mouth, something I always wanted to experience. Please tell me what that is like and don't hold back on details.

When there is an accidental decapitation, is the head usually mangled? Like with nothing to kiss or fuck?

How long can a head be preserved?

What happens to the brain?

Which is more common, beautiful man heads or those gross and disgusting female heads?

XW181lf.jpg

LoL :ROFLMAO:

Once or twice per year but some years none. Most are motor vehicle crashes.

Yes.

When the head and the body come in together, are you guys able to determine if the decapitation is post mortem?

Yes.

Tongue quickly dries out and may turn purple initially. In later stages the entire mouth can fill with decomposition fluids, grow maggots, tongue can protrude hard.

When you are with a head alone, what would be the best way to hold him for kissing? Ears, hair?

I think supporting the head from below like a cup will give you the best experience.

You know this varies from corpse to corpse most often slightly open eyes.

How about sliding your dick into a heads mouth, something I always wanted to experience. Please tell me what that is like and don't hold back on details.

I haven't done it sorry to disappoint but would love to try it.

When there is an accidental decapitation, is the head usually mangled? Like with nothing to kiss or fuck?

No necessarily the head can remain in good condition.

In formalin jar indefinately.

After the autopsy the brain is placed inside either the chest or stomach cavity.

Which is more common, beautiful man heads or those gross and disgusting female heads?

Most decapitations involve men.

LoL :ROFLMAO:

Once or twice per year but some years none. Most are motor vehicle crashes.

Yes.

Yes.

Tongue quickly dries out and may turn purple initially. In later stages the entire mouth can fill with decomposition fluids, grow maggots, tongue can protrude hard.

I think supporting the head from below like a cup will give you the best experience.

You know this varies from corpse to corpse most often slightly open eyes.

I haven't done it sorry to disappoint but would love to try it.

No necessarily the head can remain in good condition.

In formalin jar indefinately.

After the autopsy the brain is placed inside either the chest or stomach cavity.

Most decapitations involve men.
Wow, okay.

Few more.

So with a fresh decapitation, how long could a decent head last?

How long would the mouth be kissable?

At one point we want to make love to the head, How long is the mouth good for taking dick and cumming inside?

If the mouth gets dry, how much cum could make it wet again?

Do you think spit, precum, cum, and blood all in a heads mouth would make the inside incredibly fuckable?

Why are women heads so fucking gross? Why are women so gross?

Meatpie, what head is your favorite?

Theoretically, taking a fresh head, would it be messy?

Okay. Does formaldehyde hurt a living person? Like if I found a head inside a jar of formaldehyde and I kissed him would I get poisoned? What would happen to my dick?

eaUB90N.jpg

A handful yes. I will add more in the next weeks in our already amazing super beautiful, thrilling and outstanding male morgue collection in Death Eaters club.

Morgue of your dreams exists come to our Death Eaters club and I will show you beauty you have not yet seen in your life.

I adore and can't get enough of super tight dead hairy wet and cold ass.

Back