MusicLoverDude

Forum Regular
Pretty much almost all of Dexter's kills have been guys. Which kills do you think have been his hottest?

These are my picks:

Joe Walker - Season 6 premiere:

His third kill from Season 1 - forgot the guy's name but he was a drunk driver

Boyd Fowler from Season 4

and my last pick is Freebo from Season 3

Do you agree? what are your choices for the hottest Dexter kills?

never seen or heard of this show! anyone can provide information on the show like storyline or the basis of the show?

never seen or heard of this show! anyone can provide information on the show like storyline or the basis of the show?
'Dexter' has been on Showtime cable for about seven years. The premise is that Dexter, who works for Miami Dade police force as forensic blood expert, is also a very likable serial killer.....with a difference. He only kills serial killers who have evaded the law. BTW many of his victims are hot:smirk:

A really great series and thanks for the reminders

ive seen a scene on youtube and i love the double kill with the defibrillators but what i dont like is the position of the camera. when the killer paramedics found dexter "playing" stab victim they looked quite hot and one looked quite well built. they were both strapped down, blood samples taken shirts open but couldnt see their abs and chests. the camera should have been above then not at their feet.

i would have LOVED to have seen their bodies + faces as dexter placed the surging pads over their hearts and their bodies shuddered and died.

could have been so much better than it was to be honest

Last edited:
Back