Actually, it was made by Thrillermakers. I saw it before they struck their Youtube postings. It was the absolute best! If watching a guy being strangled to death in his bare feet does you, this is a must!

I think that people used their vids as they were their authors on youtube: new posts, another publishers on Youtube, but the same vids of Thrillermakers, so they wrote a message saying that they were going to quit their vids of youtube because other people were using them like they were the authors. Also I think that infuenced that now their vids are on a pay-page, deadguyscinema.com and serialkillersunderground, I think. It's a pity because their vids were really good, specially "No more talk". Now, these free vids are comercial vids. I repeat, it's a pity.

Last edited:
The "victim" had PERFECT feet. Would have been hot to see his feet "harvested" and end up in jars...nicely preserved.

The "victim" had PERFECT feet. Would have been hot to see his feet "harvested" and end up in jars...nicely preserved.

man all this posts about how the feet looked is making me jealous...i really wanna see this video! if anyone has it please post!

Back