Hi from Brazil

felipe0630

Forum Newcomer
Hi guys. I'm Brazilian, I'm 21 years old, I am male. Already knew the site for some time, but had never signed up. I am boyfriend of a young man who has sexual desires for men dead... So I came here to understand it better!!!!!

Welcome! :welcome colour:

My pleasure - and if you want to chat by PM that's cool.

very happy to be here I'm also Brazilian
very strange you here behind death fetish for his girlfriend
careful with this woman she can kill you
regardless of whether women or man is someone who we relate speech that has a thing for dead men
get away from that person because you may be the next victim

very happy to be here I'm also Brazilian
very strange you here behind death fetish for his girlfriend
careful with this woman she can kill you
regardless of whether women or man is someone who we relate speech that has a thing for dead men
get away from that person because you may be the next victim

I think the translator translates wrong, it is not my girlfriend, is my boyfriend. I'm gay.

In fact, why not speak in Portuguese? Hahahaha

kkkkkkkkk was a mess of the translator, enjoy our boys and girls will dead until the secret room has much more there kkkkkkkk

Before Meatpie jumps on you, posts should be in English - but use Translate if necessary, we are all used to the slightly odd results. PMs in any lnguage of course - but unfortunately i do not speak Portuguese.

Before Meatpie jumps on you, posts should be in English - but use Translate if necessary, we are all used to the slightly odd results. PMs in any lnguage of course - but unfortunately i do not speak Portuguese.

Sorry. We are talking about the city where I live

Back