Showboy1983

Forum Regular
Hey...I'm Showboy1983...lame name I know..

I been viewing the message board for quite sometime and I finally decided to create an account. I really didn't post much in the beginning but maybe I will now with all that going on with Luka Magnotta...

I don't know...for some odd reason I feel drawn to the case...I just want to understand the reason why behind it, his motives and need for attention.

I also had a strange fascination with death. It started in 2008 when my grandmother past away. I started to have question about the whole process of preparing a body burial/cremation. My quest for knowledge I guess took my mind off of the mourning. I don't know...

I love Kylie Minogue, I saw her live three times, in 2009 in Oakland, for her "For You, For Me" Tour, then again in 2010 when she was on "American got Talent" where she preformed "Get out of my Way" and finally at the Hollywood Bowl for her "Aphrodite Live" World tour in 2011

Anyhow...nothing special here...just a boring person...just wanted to say hey

Nice intro, did you manage to read Luka's blog before it was taken down? He had a long post prior to the murder and he admitted he was a gay necrophile and extremely unhappy with modern society and said "No one understands how I feel".

After the murder people started claming he was bipolar but there was no mention of this in his posts.

I found a site that save it and I did read it (where he said as a boy he would bring flowers to another boy in a cemetery) I found one of the 70 facebook accounts he created but now they are all down. I sent a friend request to one of the fake a poser created and they accepted me.

I think he might be Bipolar...mood swings and all. I don't know...like I said I feel drawn to him and his case. This morning I started my hour googleing him seeing if anything new would pop up. It kind of reminds me of the Michael Alig case. I even wrote him a letter in jail...he never wrote back...jerk! LOL

I love Kylie Minogue, I saw her live three times, in 2009 in Oakland, for her "For You, For Me" Tour, then again in 2010 when she was on "American got Talent" where she preformed "Get out of my Way" and finally at the Hollywood Bowl for her "Aphrodite Live" World tour in 2011
L♥ve Kylie Minogue too!:Welcome buddy:

Luka Magnotta is a favorite of mine as well. I'd love to do horrible, awful things to him :smirk:

Back