Thats Bodangles. He LOVES to be hanged. ; )

You mean the same Bodangles who hung out (no pun intended) with two ladies named Monique and Tracy (who also appeared in several hanging videos) right? I'd heard that he'd had some rather severe legal troubles lately and might have spent some time in, or was still in jail. Anyone know about that?I'd presume it would have had something to do with this country's stupid and prudish obscenity laws, or perhaps something went wrong during a session with one of the ladies?

In response to Jamie's question about the EWP video, although this one loads too slowly for me to bother watching completely, I've seen much of their other stuff. They typically just use a harness under some upper body clothing, which is why in most of their videos the lady will still be wearing a blouse and suit jacket of some sort.

Platinum - forgive me if it's been already posted...I'm relatively new on here, and searched through the hanging stuff, and didn't see it, !

Wasn't having a go Master M, if you read the rest of my post, I was thanking you for sharing the vid more widely. No problem! Love your riverside walk by the way and, of course, the Alamo!

got me off without hands for sure. more more or i will just watch it over and over. thanks

Back