Status
Not open for further replies.

He's obviously shat himself, and nice bulge two pics on.

He's got a dried cum-stain by his zip

He's pissed himself mightily (obviously) - but look how high it comes from, I reckon his cock must have been erect as it pissed for the final time.

Thanks metal, that's good.

I would love to know the story about this hanged bear!

Here it is, in Translatish:
http://mashkando.blogspot.co.uk/2011/09/nahodha-wa-meli-ya-kigeni-akutwa.html
by Elder Valley, Tanga
captain of the ship of aliens was found killed himself aboard
a ship captain of a cargo of MV Tiger Monrovia, Mikulski Radoslav Adam (47) yesterday was found having hanged himself inside the ship in the environment are not known.

Police Commander Tanga Region , Constantine Massawe said yesterday that that the incident that occurred on the night of Thursday when the ship arrives in the port of Tanga happens Dar es salaam .

he said the crew of the ship that have said that skipper climbed the stairs to the pillars of the flag of the ship and hanged himself in using ropes.

he said wanfanyakazi they claimed that they had known their colleague where he was so accomplished as of the morning after one of the crew aboard rise up and kuukuta his body hanging.

he said following the incident, workers have been able to communicate with his relatives who are in Poland with owner the ship's who in order to know what can be done on the body .

the author of the message, he shihudia roles in the body, which was inside the ship, which consisted anchored off the port of Tanga, undertaken by officials of the military police, the port of Tanga, immigration, TRA with agents of the ship where it took more than seven hours to lay down and take it Bombo Hospital.

agents of the ship, Abas Mohamed company CMA CGM (T) Ltd said carrying containers of various goods that originate in European countries and the continent of Asia and that elapsed Dar es salaam and would seem banadari of Tanga for two days before going to Mombasa and Colombo in Malasia .

health officer of the Port Authority of Tanga, Happiness Byabato said after to give the investigation the body was ambaini had hanged himself.

according the Massawe is that the body has been preserved at the Regional hospital in Tanga, Bombo wait decisions of relatives of the deceased as asafirishwe or buried Tanga.

he said that although initial reports indicate that the skipper kajinyonga but the army still carries out professional investigation to determine the source of event.

I have the Translatish loving. It talks like to be my official happy language. :D

I dont know. There is no info about name and age in the source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back