Status
Not open for further replies.
RETIRADONG AMERIKANONG SUNDALO NA INIWAN NG ASAWA,
NAGBIGTI-PATAY!!!!!
Bangkay na ng matagpuan ng kanyang kaibigan ang isang American National na nakabigti sa loob ng kanyang silid sa Brgy. San Manuel lungsod na ito,
Batay sa Talaan ng Mendoza PS at sa salaysay ng kaibigan nitong nakatuklas sa bangkay na si _____,
Huli umano niyang nakitang buhay ang kaibigan nitong ika labing isa ng MAYO taong kasalukuyan,
Madalas umanong nagbabanggit ang biktima ng pagpapatiwakal na nais na rin umano niyang wakasan ang kanyanmg buhay dahil sa matinding dipresyong pinagdaraanan,
Kasabay ang pag iwan sa kanya ng kanyang pilipinang asawa,
Problemado rin umano ito dahil sa naliliitan sa kanyang tinatanggap ng pensyon sa Veterance Bank na nagkakahalaga ng 800 dollars kada buwan,
Ang biktima ay kinilalang si (Pm Ko po Name),
57 taong gulang,
Isang Retiradong kawani ng US MARINES,
Sa ngayon ay nasa isang punirarya na sa lungsod ang bangkay ni ___ habang nagpapatuloy naman ang imbestigasyong isinasagawa ng mga pulis kaugnay sa nasabing pagpapatiwakal.

ENGLISH TRANSLATION

RETIRED AMERICAN SOLDIER WHOSE WIFE LEFT HIM, HANGED TO DEATH!!!!!
An American national was found hanged by his friend inside his room in Brgy. San Manuel in this city [Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines on May 13, 2016].
According to the report by Mendoza Police Station and his friend's statement, he was last seen last on May 11 this year [2016], he usually said that he would kill himself to ease his pain, after his Filipina wife left him.
He was so problematic because he received little pension from Veterans Bank that amounted to $800 per month.
The victim was identified as (You must send Martin Paul Sabinet Henderson, who posted this report, a private message to ask for his name), 57 years old, a retired US Marine personnel.
His corpse is currently while the police authorities are continuing their investigation regarding the said suicide.

I noticed that recently a thailand guy just hanged himself on webcam, but no pics posted yet?

I think this is the vid - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZErDDjwvgVA
But I can't open it due to cmputer probem and I bet it will be taken down - can someone download it sharpish and upload it somewhere like openload (which is one of the few vid sites that works for m at the moment)?

Precisely why years ago I went out and bought myself a proper hanging rope. If at any time I decided to give into the temptation and just get it done, I didn't want to be fucking around trying to improvise with whatever I could come up with. At that point, the ritual of tying up a nice noose for myself, knowing it's going to be for keeps this time, would probably get me more horned up and ready to go through with it. Having to fuck around with something like that guy had to even make it hang worthy would be sure to kill my wood! He get extra points for being determined and willing to use a thin cord like that! That had to hurt like hell!

From an English-language search, so from all over the world though quite a few African

A pretty mixed bag in terms of quality tbh, but some f the titles etc are almost better than the images - like this one and others from 'myjoyonline'
And these three , Man hangs himself to death at market in Aba - "What am I bid for this absolutely fresh well-hung piece of meat, to you Madam only fifty pounds". Actully h e woke up that morning, took one look at his ants, and realised there was only one thing to do once he'd been seen wearing those 9and in the previous pic it looks like he shat them, presumably to make his opinion clear. Alexonedeath, avert your eyes rom this one, the offence to your sense of fashion will be to much and you might ...)
And this one 'Suicide Student' - I didn't know they offered degrees in suicide, I guess he passed with flying colours. :happy banana:

I love this photo, I've seen it before but the face has always been censored.

India - some of them nice large ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back