Status
Not open for further replies.
Public Hanging in Iran (Shiraz 18 September 2014)

One or two more for the collection

View attachment 71946View attachment 71948View attachment 71950

Wouldn't it be good to have a video of these dudes being hanged one after the other. I wonder how long the show lasted from first hanging to last hanging and then bagging them up?

One at a time is always best. Too bad they had hoods on in case one or more might have been into it! I'd want to go last and be rooting for the others, hoping to se a little air humping to tell me they were getting off!

I have this one - not very good quality - but it lets us see his unblurred face :dunno:

and meatpie posted a set of uncensored images earlier in this thread . one example here

Last edited:
19 year old hung himself this weekend. Pissed himself too, looks like. This one is for deaddirty. :eek:

well most times when one hangs them self they go to the morgue in wet and soiled underware or panties

A mix of newbies (mostly )from the Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking world - some nice ones

This one died with a hard-on - tip against top of shorts, and looks like he was already hard when he pissed himself

And I'm fairly sure this guy came in his clothes - if you enlarge and brighten a bit, that damp stain in the right place looks a bit dark and glossy to be just piss.

And I like this one - the sheer sleazy abandon of how he's sprawled across the dirty floor, with the noose round his neck and I think his jeans and underwear full of shit (I think his jeans are full at the back between his legs, but can't really see for sure).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back