I wonder how many orgasms this guy is already responsible for? I imagine I'm not the only one that stroked off to it. Probably some women have got themselves off to it as well.

A good counselor could have talked to him about his hanging maybe the night before to improve his attitude if he was afraid. Maybe he would be totally unappreciative of the erotic aspects of hanging but you never know? It could be he'd never thought or heard of it. I'd hate to think a man was hanged with no idea of the possibilities.

He should have been told it's normal to have a hard cock for his hanging and that it is possible to have an intense orgasm as a final reward. Also that he was being filmed for people all over the world to watch and how much they would get off on watching him hang. He will definitely make more people cum with his hanging than he ever could have in life. That would be a huge consolation for some of us.

Which video are you referring to?

Hello,

This is my first post :)
I found this video (non letal I think) about a woman hanging herself in the name "of art"
Here is the video

I didn't see it before that's why i'm posting it.

Welcome Froucht!
But please no women in this section!

Back