Sure that's the head? It looks older than the body. Still, handsome guy -- love that beard on him. I'd like to pull down his shorts and lick his hairy ass.

There have been so many times that I've been so horny that I wished I really had a guillotine here to chop off my head. Now I'll never be able to drive past a set of train tracks without popping wood! I'm already thinking of the perfect set of tracks: a commuter train that has an express schedule - does about 80mph when it's skipping the local station; long straight stretch going full speed; perfect spot to grab a blanket and a couple pillows and strip down. Lay on the blanket and hump one of the pillows with my neck comfortably resting on the other pillow over the rail. Humping harder and harder as I hear the train approaching. Definitely after sundown so the engineer never sees me or tries to hit the brakes. The metal wheels hits my stretched neck faster than any guillotine and severs my head beautifully. Unfortunately there aren't any commuter trains out here or in most western states, just freight trains that often move way to slow to really enjoy the "guillotine" sensation. I'd need to find a city and suburbs in the mid-west like New York or Chicago. But now that it's getting colder after sundown I'd want to find a place where it's nice and warm even at night for the perfect naked hump. Anyone know of a good city, or will I have to wait until next summer?

Freight trains are fast enough to give you a nice beheading. You will have a little more time to hear the approaching train and enjoy the sensation...

Train suicide pics never cease to amaze me. Even if they are murder victims that have been planted to look like a suicide, the damage can be catastophic.

Back