metalmachine

Morgue Intrude
Staff member
Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Iran, Mauritania, Nigeria, Sudan and Yemen apply the death penalty against homosexuals. Eighty-five countries pursue homosexuality. The condemned to prison, flogging, psychiatric internment or labor camps

When will it end?

will be free some day...?

I hope so

Iran seems to be the worst, the guys are often cute, healthy, hairy and could have happy lives together...if it weren't for that barbaric religion Islam.

ISLAM SHOULD BE BANNED ON EARTH!!!!

ISLAMWATCHING.jpg

In Iran were publicly executed. It's a shame they are not to blame for being born in a dictatorship country. Ahmadinejad fucked!!

Yes it's a shame. Good thread.

The world is a sad place.

2500 years ago, Euripides wrote: "If your God tells you to do evil, he is no God." The Athenians were horrified and drove him out of the city to die in exile. If Euripides was right, and I believe he was, then Allah is no God.

Religion should be banned on Earth

I agree with you, all religions should be banned on Earth, are only sects of money and dominion. FAKE ALL!!!,Brainwashed from childhood but I respect believers (for example my grandparents)

What in mind do you think the word religion is? Religion doesnt has to be god related....such as communism, scientology, etc

What in mind do you think the word religion is? Religion doesnt has to be god related....such as communism, scientology, etc

BAN THOSE TOO! Anything that refers to 'holy books', or other stuff not subjected to the discipline of experiment and/or ethical poll should be eradicated ASAP from the face of the Earth.

Mankind should be banned from earth :yes:

I wouldn't go as far as that, although there are clearly FAR too many of us around. But I know no socially acceptable solution to this real problem. China has tackled it with active policies, and I wonder what the long-term pro and con effects will turn out to be. India and Africa should do the same very soon (in spite of the AIDS tragedy in Africa), but of course I'd like to see me and my family survive whatever else happens ;-).

The population problem will correct itself in time - war, disease, famine usually do the trick and hopefully we don't destroy the planet in the process

I strongly believe in libertarianism which means each person gets to live their own lives - if they believe in a supreme being, that is for them (not to force it through the state on anyone else) and if they are born gay, then they have every right to live as a gay man or a lesbian. Again the state has no role to play in that. The list of countries above are not the only oppressive ones but they happen to choose to be against gays - some are also against other religions.

I think many religions have come a long way to peace.. However Islam still looks as if it's stuck in 525 A.D and shows no intention of modernizing besides their choice of weapons.. I do believe a couple of years ago IRAN executed a 15 year old boy for homosexual activity and an older man... Hanged from a crane in the middle of Tehran

Religions are evil, but if it was up to me, I would be deleting the posts who put all blame on Islam. You at least should study islamic culture and traditions before judging. And after all, hate speech is illegal as far as I know.

Religions are evil, but if it was up to me, I would be deleting the posts who put all blame on Islam. You at least should study islamic culture and traditions before judging. And after all, hate speech is illegal as far as I know.

Why? It's not hate if its the truth.. I have been following (through research) Islam for awhile wanting to learn of the "religion of peace" phrase it often uses to describe itself and in the years I've looked.. I have never found this "peace".. There are no less than 500 references in the Koran which call for the maiming or killing of people for whatever reason! You will not find this in the New Testament and it is not "hatred" to point out the facts.

Middle Eastern Islam has a legislation which is BANNED in the UK. It is called Sharia Law and many UK Islamist want this to be legal.. Now one of the laws of it which is on topic with this thread is the demand to push a brick wall over the LIVING bodies of homosexuals and leaving them there for X amount of time.. It wouldn't surprise me if they were beheaded afterwards..

In fairness atrocities exist in all religions but all the other religions are not chopping people's heads off with knives screaming "god is great" like a complete deranged psychopath and they have to take some flack for the actions that are happening in their countries... Personally I am sick of people not bring up issues which are part of Islam and not doing anything about it for the simple reason they will hide behind the word "victim"..

Back