BondageFanatic

Forum Newcomer
Me and my partner enjoy capturing and torturing willing bondage masochists in our extremely well equipped dungeon in Sacramento, CA. Three room dungeon includes virtually every type of bondage furniture. Hoist; upside suspensions to my favorite, pulling arms up until you are dancing on your tip toes. Floating bondage table. Sling. Bondage frame with numerous eyebolts for spread eagles and more. I love to tie two guys facing each other, stretched out and straining, so they can watch each other being tortured. The eight foot long bondage board is perfect for mummy wraps. then you can be turned upside down so you are hanging comfortably with your nips and balls weighted. Bondage bed with numerous eyebolts surrounding it. Upright post for binding with straps, leather belts or wrapping in bubble wrap, saran wrap and finally duct or rubber tape. Super intense bondage chair with open seat for access to genitals. Naked back yard stakeouts. Currently building coffin/box for isolation.

Huge collection of quality Mr S hoods, gags, blindfolds, leather body bags, Darlex bag, leather suspension suit, etc. Extensive collection of tit clamps from nice to nasty. Lots of CBT devices from harnesses to chastity to crushers. Hundreds of clothespins. Electric devices; safe electro nipple clamps, cock and ball straps, electric catheter, butt plug, etc. Three sizes of piercing needles. Catheters/sounds. Floggers, whips, paddles, etc. Hanging. Strangulation. Breath control. Sucking. Fucking. Fisting.

Extremely safe and knowledgeable bondage expert. Everyone welcome. We do not discriminate on age, race, looks, etc. Willing and adventurous novices to extreme bondage masochists and sadists. (We are both versatile.) PNP friendly.

Hot tub to unwind. Overnight visitors welcome.

Your ad is incredible. what an amazing set up! I'd love to be someone you work over, and over....
hope you're looking for new subs.Butt 2 j.jpg
in the hallway.jpgin the hallway.jpg

Back