limone

Forum Regular
Ian would be executed in three days. Now it was my task to inform him about upcoming procedures and elect the method of execution. I entered the death watch area and approached the cell. He was lying on the cot stripped to just his white boxers. His long penis was poking out from his boxers and he was slightly playing with it. unlocked the bars and he got up immediately, almost naked, with visible erection. When I announced the bad news he knelt down and covered his face with hands. His eyes become watery and he began to cry.
“I don’t want to die! I am still young! It is unfair!” he said sadly. His eyes immediately widened and he leaned over the cot and began to shake. Within a minute he was crying and shaking uncontrollably. He grimaced and shook his head still sobbing, “Don’t kill me!,” . I sat on the cot next to him and put my hands on his shoulders and squeezed.
“You must face reality and I think you need to stop claiming that you are innocent. You know you are not. You have a choice now. These last hours can be hard or they can be a time for you to accept what you have done, confess, and face your last hours like a man. I will help you through this, but you must do what I say. Your privilege granted by the judge is to elect the method of execution between electrocution and slow hanging. Do you have any preference?” I said.
“No”, he answered. “But you are right. I am guilty as hell and deserve the payback. I will try to be brave anyway, however may be be uneasy. You have probably seen a lot of executions. Can you provide me with an advice?”
“Well”, I replied. “Both methods are efficient, none of them is painless and clinical. Regardless of your choice you will suffer terribly, your smooth skin will sweat and your beautiful mouth will be full of mucus and saliva. Concerning the advice I think that electric chair is better for your physique. You are almost hairless, with lean muscular body” . Likely you will feel a lot, and not just pass out. Most of males like you, would ejaculate and experience orgasm when electrocuted. The ultimate goal is to be aware paying the sentence”
“What would I feel?” he asked.
“Nobody has told so far. All who were electrocuted were taken out in body bags. The chair itself is almost comfortable. You will be strapped very tightly. The execution protocol requires three cycle of high and low voltage lasting three minutes altogether. In rare cases and additional jolt is necessary. It is unclear in which time point the consciousness is lost. Probably it is very individual and may happen even during the third minute. The cycles are designed by bioengineers to cause as much pain as possible and kill in the end phase. It is not the same chair that it used to be in the past. It should be considered as a torture device and not as a clinical method of capital punishment. Presently, four electrodes are required on both calves, head and anal probe for low voltage. Contrary to the common knowledge, the body will not fry. Some local burnings are possible below electrodes attachments but they are rather considered as an executioner mistake”.
“What will happen afterwards?” he asked. “You will serve your sentence and will be just free. Your body will be wheeled to the morgue for autopsy and properly disposed. This way you will leave prison and I am afraid this is the only possible way out for you”. 'Ok, I want to go to the char” he said.

The next day I started the usual preparations. I entered his cell and ordered to strip. Then he was shackled and taken to the barber chair. His head and legs had to be shaved clean. Additionally I advised to my all patients to remove all body hair to protect from unpleasant smell of burning hair. He complied willingly. His underarms were already clean, but there were some chest hair and a happy trail going down to his genitals. I worked with an electric razor for a short while because he was not very hairy at all. The final result was nice, he was an example of male looking much better with smooth legs and body. Especially his penis and nuts looked better with hair removed. Afterwards he was given a regulatory enema and showered. The physical was short, he was in perfect health. Finally the guards lead him down to the underground where execution are performed. He was placed in a small room equipped with a cot, sink and a toilet. He was naked all time, shackled. The chains were removed and I offered him fresh white boxers, several cans of energetic drink.
“This underwear is only for tonight” I explained. ”You will receive tight, black jockstrap when you go to the chair. It is required due to the anal electrode” I said. He put the boxers on. They were tight and accentuated the nice shapes of his buttocks and genitals. He laid down on the bed, but could not sleep. At 10 pm I decided to unlock the bars and entered his cell. He stared on me: 'It's not time yet!' 'Don't worry' I said and started to rub gently his smooth chest. He got tensed and started to breath heavily. His face reddened anf his growing erection was visible. I removed his boxers, and fingered his hairless ass with my lubricated finger. He was moaning with plasure. Then I put him on his back with the legs on my shoulders, unrolled condom on my erect penis and entered him slowly but without hesitation. He felt some pain, which subsided quicly and changed into tremendous pleasure. My strokes were faster and faster, our bodies were sweating. Finally we experienced mutual orgasm. We had some rest, I wiped his smooth body. Then I left and he fell asleep immediately.

Exactly at 5am I heard a noise of heavy boots approaching the cell. The bars were unlocked, bright light switched on and the warden with two guards entered the cell. I was also called to assist the executee.

“Stand up” I said “Put your hands over your head”. Now he was paralyzed with a mortal fright. “Bent down and hold your ankles” I ordered. With an expertise I inserted the anal electrode to the his rear entry. “Put the jockstrap now” I added and handed him this special piece of underwear.

“It is time to go” the warden said to the condemned man. Ian stood immobilized when they surrounded him and quickly placed manacles around his arms and cuffs around his ankles. The guards pulled him out of the cell holding him tightly. He tried to resist, but the guards were strong and prevented any attempts to delay the inevitable. Ian was sweating heavily now and his cock formed a bulge in his jockstrap. There was a wet stain proving leaking the remaining cum from his penis. The party moved to the brightly lit death chamber. There was a solid wooden chair with heavy leather straps waiting to bind the condemned in a final grip. Ian was quickly turned around and pulled back downward into the chair. The seat was hard and cold but even comfortable and arousing. Ian’s upper arms and wrists were secured and strapped very tightly. The same procedure were repeated with his bare ankle and thighs. The next were straps across his lap, chest and shoulders. The final strap was drawn across his upper torso and arms. Now he was able to move only his toes and fingers. It was visible, that the bonds hurt him much. His eyes were large and watery, and the whole body covered with smelly sweat.
Now one of the guards wrapped the black leather pad around his both calves and secured it with a large straps. Black metal helmet was pressed on his shaved head and strapped under his chin. The anal electrode cable was connected to the control device. The warden announced in a solemn voice:
“Now you will be executed by electrocution until you are dead. Do you have any final words?”
Ian responded in a trembling voice: “I confess my crime and I am really sorry for that. Now I face the deserved payback and I am ready to accept the most excruciating pain that can be imagined. I know that my forthcoming death will not revive the person I killed.

Just after he finished the warden gave a sign. The executioner – invisible so far – approached the condemned and put a rubber gag into his beautiful mouth. The tongue was entirely immobilized and teeth clenched on the rubber. It was strapped behind his neck and was to prevent screaming. It was not customary to hood the executee so his face was visible. Now the bulging in Ian’s crotch was growing. The executioner cut the jockstrap with scissors. Now he was naked and ready to go.

I looked up at the clock. It was 6:00 am. I could see the warden signal the executioner. There was soft thump followed by a humming noise, and Ian jerked rigid in the chair, straining at the straps, his hands gripping into tight fists and feet contorting. The body remained stiff for a few seconds before it jerked again as the initial high voltage dropped. Some sparks were visible on his both ankles. His hard cock ejaculated the final load. Huge amount of mucus and saliva was flowing from his nose and mouth. His eyes indicated he was aware of the process and was feeling the pain all the time. His skin began to turn a red color as the lower voltage current continued. It went on for a full minute. Now his eyes became absent and empty. His skin was now bluish and signs of cyanosis appeared around his lips, face and neck. Finally the current was stopped, the body became limp and his muscles relaxed. It was obligatory to wait 30 minutes until the body is cooled. After that I entered the chamber, checked pulse and listened to the heartbeat. There was none. Ian was dead and free. He paid his debt and served the sentence. I assisted the guards as they removed the head and legs electrodes. The anal probe was disconnected. His face was gray-bluish and eyes wide open staring into nothing. The remaining straps were removed and the naked body was laid it on the gurney that had been brought into the death chamber. It was still beautiful and I decide neither to cover it nor put it to a body bag. I wheeled the corpse to the autopsy room.

Ive been patiently waiting for ISIS to use the electric chair. I would like to see it in action. I don't know what is taking them so long.

My only worry is that sending electricity through his head may mess up his brain and make it hard for him to think about what is being done to him. I'd rather put electrodes on both of his wrists.

My only worry is that sending electricity through his head may mess up his brain and make it hard for him to think about what is being done to him. I'd rather put electrodes on both of his wrists.

best just to have two leg electrodes to make the execution the best.

Back