Ex-Boyfriend Kills 2 NY Students, Then Himself

phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
Police say a 24-year-old man distraught over a recent break up stabbed to death his ex-girlfriend and another college student in her off-campus bedroom, then killed himself.
Police on Monday said Colin Kingston entered the apartment of 21-year-old Kelsey Annese before 6 a.m. Sunday near the State University of New York at Geneseo. Kingston found her with another student, 24-year-old hockey player Matthew Hutchinson, of Vancouver, British Columbia.
Police say Kingston killed them both with a large knife. Investigators say the former Geneseo student called his father before turning the knife on himself.

Victim Matt
http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/b-c-st...was-victim-in-murder-suicide-police-1.2741641

I was just reading about this in the news, where they showed a photo of the female as well as of Matt. I really wanted to see a picture of the killer. Colin must have been singularly determined to carry out two murders and a suicide with a knife. Can you imagine the bloodbath that bedroom became?

I had seen Matt's picture in the news and he was really a looker but this is first picture I saw of Coin and he is even cuter. Oh! to be in the autopsy room when they are doing those two corpses.

Back