Electroboyuk

Forum Regular
Getting more and more desperate to suffer electro torture to my balls for Satan (and for s good sadist). Here's the setup I REALLY want.

Bare spring coil mattress on floor, I'm tied to it. Electricity from mains running through a rheostat so the voltage and ampage can be controlled. Balls are wired up with copper wire wrapped around them which uses one electrode, other electrode goes to the bed.

I want to bounce and scream and sweat on that shockbed for weeks, months even as I'm made to convulse and suffer for HIM. My only stipulation is that between electroshocks I want my balls beaten so they become swollen, and to be force fed on cum as the only sustainance. My balls must be bigger than a pair of lemons before the voltage is cranked up to full!

Any bro's that would like to make me ride the shockbed send me a message!!

Hail Satan

You know,..... Satan usually prefers the finest of things, not damaged goods. He wants the purest souls and the finest of bodies to turn to him. Would you want an army of totally trashed soldiers to spread your teachings? How would that attract new members to the flock? If you want to suffer for him, I'm sure he would appreciate the effort more if you do it without killing yourself. Crushing your balls is likely to have serious and possibly fatal physical consequences. If you want convulsions, direct the current into your balls and out of your head. Properly placed electrodes will get you into convulsions in no time.

Satan looks forward to a new season of Jersey Shore.

Thanks the the reply. I don't want to crush my nuts, only have them beaten to cause swelling. I want to stay intact. And the whole point for me is to endure the electricity through my body and balls, if done properly it won't cause lasting damage but will hurt a lot! And it's Satan that wanted me to do this for HIM, I'm just obliging :D

Will happily do a none lethal version of this if it keeps the vanilla from shying away, but I do want to be eventually electrotortured to death on that shock mattress. The very thought gives me instant hardon!

Do you know what a TENS unit is? It is often used to relieve severe back pain buy applying electric current. If you search YouTube, you should be able to find videos of guys who put the electrodes on their balls,... among other parts of the body. The pain is so intense, some guys have been known to pass out. But, the current is regulated in a manner as to cause minimum physical damage. That might give you just what you need. Check on the Internet for used TENS units.

I've used several TENS units but most of the time I max them out and need more! If anyone has a machine that goes higher and feels like asking me to prove how tough my nuts are .. Send me a message. Personally I usually use train set transformers .. Fuck they're niiiice!

Thanks for the thought, and post Snerdguy. I still need to be electro tortured HARD! Any takers?

Well,.... if you want something that hurts like an SOB, an electric fence charger will give you quite a thrill. Another zapper is built with an ignition coil and a few parts. You can control the intensity by varying the battery voltage. Train transformers without current limiting can cause serious burns. If you want to go pro, you might try a variable voltage lab power supply. Some can go over a thousand volts with variable frequency, sine wave shaping and current limiting. Your balls will get all kinds of torture.

Sounds good to me .. just need someone to actually torture me with all that! I've used train set transformers before .. man they hurt a LOT!, But I loved it!.

I found another way to make your balls swell. :)
You're welcome to bash my nuts till they're the size of a pair of lemons!! That's the foreplay for me, so long as it's followed by several hours of electro torture! My balls are ready for it! And I'm ready to suffer these tortures till death, .. And it's a friggin' horny thought to say the least.

Last edited:
I'd skip the TENS and go for a Zues, or even better, a Folsom power box. Outfit yourself with penis band electrodes, cock and ball band electrodes, urethral electrodes that you slide down your shaft, and anal butt-plug like electrodes. You can juice up as much as you can stand, and I can assure you that you'll be screaming until hoarse before you hit the max.

I don't know if it will bring you closer to Satan or not, but you'll be convinced some of these electrodes came from Satan. ;)

did you know that if you wrap wire around someones chest and electrocute them right you can actually make it so they suffocate because tof the muscles staying contracted so they cant breathe?

Hot fantasy, Eboy. Give me your balls and I'll show you what it feels like to meet Satan.

Does anyone have any good nonconsensual electro torture vids? Been watching Dreamboy bondage mockups, which in all fairness are hot .. but it's making me REALLY itchy to get and do the real thing myself. Gods damn i so want to be electro tortured to death !!

Anyone have suggestions on ways to enlarge one's balls? I bash mine daily which causes them to swell up but I want them massive! Also if anyone's into some hardcore testicle electro torture and wants to inflict some hours of pain to mine, contact me. Dying to absorb voltage from cattleprods or hand crank magnetos.

Back