gay man shot dead

Oscar aged 30 killed when he was shot repeatedly in the chest. Oscar was gay...but that's no reason to kill someone.....:dunno:

From my archive - dated Oct 2010 - do you remember Oscar?

Oscar aged 30 killed when he was shot repeatedly in the chest. Oscar was gay...but that's no reason to kill someone.....:dunno:

Didn't see him before, but sure won't forget him now :cool:.
Great nips and clear holes :drool:

Father & Son

Father aged 48 and young son Victor age 16 were shot dead - side by side. When police counted the bullet holes - young Victor had been shot 14 times - just look at all the holes in his head (last pic) - guess someone wanted him dead. :dunno:

From my archive dated Dec 2010 - Do you remember Victor & his dad?

Youth full of holes

From earlier this year - a dark pic I set to one side - but never got around to adjusting it until now - so you may already have seen the original.

This youth was shot and tried to get away - blood was seen on another street - but he only got this far - doubled over and died. Just look at all the bullet holes dotted on the back of his t-shirt :shock:

Oscar was beautiful & hot

Maybe you remember this one.....This is from Oct 2008 - Its been tagged in my archive as 'hot' - because I thought the cop stood rear left looking at the corpse was a bit of a hunk. I've also tagged the pic as 'bulge' - but I can't see that any more - p'raps I imagined it :dunno: - or maybe its a bit much to expect a guy to sustain a hardon for 4 years!!! :Oh well:

You probably marked it bulge because the cop on the left of the pole has a distinct bulge. You were right that the cop was good looking.:rulez:

Father aged 48 and young son Victor age 16 were shot dead - side by side. When police counted the bullet holes - young Victor had been shot 14 times - just look at all the holes in his head (last pic) - guess someone wanted him dead. :dunno:

From my archive dated Dec 2010 - Do you remember Victor & his dad?

Just how many bullets can you get in a guy's head? (#4). His face must have been spoiled somewhat

Headshot youth

Do you remember this dead youth? He was shot in the head and the mouth by 2 boys aged 13 and 16yrs You can see the holes made by the bullets as they entered his head. We have hundreds of HR images like this tucked away in our CDG Secret Room archive.

sweet youth shot by police

This :hot: youth pulled a gun on the police and they shot him dead. Just look at the bullet holes in his chest - and check out his :hot: nipples. :drool:

He died in 2009 - do you remember him? :hearthrob:

Thanks, I remember this one but haven't seen this pic before!

Back