Another reminder from my archive of older pics. A partisan has been shot dead by soldiers - they display and photograph his dead body, complete with bullet hole in the middle of his forehead. Maybe new for some visitors to CDG - a reminder of vintage gore for the rest of us - from Russia with love... this pic has had some restoration, but not 'edited'.

Thank you, jon_b, for an absolutly wonderful collectioh. I love the beautiful naked ass of the guy from the Ivory Coast, nice, rounded,tight buns. Thanks again for sharing.

Morgue bulge

From April 2010 - dead guy lies in morgue displaying a generous bulge in his pink underwear - despite the blood - cause of death was declared as asphyxiation due to hanging - pic quality is poor, but you can just see the blueish purple color to his lips seen in death by hanging.

Who could forget that noticeable 'bulge' :aha:

Soldiers posing with naked dead guys

This is VERY old the original dates to around 1915. Its been posted frequently - so collectors will remember it - This 'version' is new and being released only through CDG for our members to enjoy - its been repaired and restored - its still very poor - but some of the details can be seen more clearly.

Soldiers pose for photographs with naked dead men. CDG is the BEST but Not the First!!! :aha:

Hanged guy 2008

From my collection and dated 2008 - some points of interest - in case you have forgotten - note the red face eyes and blueish lips - typical of death by hanging. Bloodshot eyes and small blood spots around the face can often be seen due to blood vessels 'popping' due to local blood pressure caused by the noose. Established members of CDG will remember because of all the interesting discussions we have here in the forum. :hang:

Note also the damp marks on his t-shirt - cased by saliva running out of the mouth because the hanging guy can't swallow - so it runs out of the mouth and down the chest.

2004 suicidal hanging

from the dusty corners of my archive - do you remember this young guy? 2004 aged 24 suicide by hanging :shock:

shot in head

This teenager was found dead in the road beside his friend. Someone put a gun to their heads and kept pulling the trigger. Both youths had their shorts pulled down. Just look at the 'stippling' (shot at close range) and the bullet holes. :shock:

Jan 2011.

chopped up & re-assembled

Sept Last year.......these guys had been chopped up - they were re-assembled by police - look carefully and you will see the joins! :shock:

Oh yes, I remember these guys, thanks for posting jon.

Hot Cutie - Autumn 2010

Will soon be 1 year since this cute guy was killed - our regular members will remember him - he is also in our CDG archives. At CDG we have one of the BIGGEST most COMPREHENSIVE and BEST QUALITY archives for dead guys on the net.

Our newer members may not remember him - so here he is now to add to your collection :shock:

I try to keep my collection organized!!! While going through some older areas I kept coming across pics that I had marked as 'interesting' or 'good' or 'hot' even! Such pics are 'out there' already - but thought it might be fun to share my historical fantasies when I come across these gems.

Here is one marked good, interesting AND HOT!! - its dated 2000, from the Ivory Coast of Africa - I love the naked ass on the LHS :aha:

Do you remember it?

Love that cute , little tight ass.

This is VERY old the original dates to around 1915. Its been posted frequently - so collectors will remember it - This 'version' is new and being released only through CDG for our members to enjoy - its been repaired and restored - its still very poor - but some of the details can be seen more clearly.

Soldiers pose for photographs with naked dead men. CDG is the BEST but Not the First!!! :aha:

Beautiful collectionof naked dead guys seemingly just lying around. Thank you for this great picture.

Do you remember these? These guys were executed with bayonets. You can see the soldiers sticking them right in - in pic 2 you can see the bayonet goes through the guy and sticks out his back.

These remain among my favorites, despite their age. Originals dated 1971 - I collected them first in the 1990's - these are the best quality from my archive.

Yes, I like these pictures. The first one is amazing – it's rare to see an execution image where the victim is not looking blank-faced. You can really see in his facial expression what it is like to be publicly executed with bayonets. The second pic is amazing too: I'd not noticed the point of the bayonet sticking out of his back before.... but in that picture, it looks as though he's being bayonetted through his cock and balls. Agreed?

Well - I'd LIKE to think so - but checking the angle of the exiting point I think its probably left groin or lower left abdo - but either way - its pretty close!! But one can imagine!!!

Back