They are no longer available BUT if it is noosemutt and his German Friend I have seen them. They are good. There are others of Noosemutt which I like even better.

Bo seemed to like to shoot his wad just as he was about to be hanged. I'd think he'd like to time it to blow while he was hanging. In the couple good one's I've seen of Tracy hanging him, that's how he did it. Very hot!

I can't remember which vid it is that I saw last night that got me thinking. It's a guy hanging his buddy and sucking his cock but the guy passes out right away. Now how cruel would that be? You're finally getting your ultimate fantasy and you can't handle the hanging and pass out! I'm sure he got a second chance but what if he just can't last long enough to get off?

For me it would be a woman doing the deed but that's the thing nightmares are made of! I finally get it but keep going out right away. She leaves in disgust and I just decide to go ahead and hang myself!

The title of this thread ruined any possibility of this making me horny. I just hate disclaimers. Even though it's dangerous, people with half a brain would know not to try it, and the people that don't deserve to die as a result. I'm not even going to look at them. Just thought I'd let you know. Not trying to flame or anything but I just wanna share my mind.

Any other way to do self-hanging is too risky. At least this method, when you pass out, the pressure comes off.

Back