likas79

Forum Regular
Paratrooper Garou was sitting in ambush, when the germans come right on the him. Garou lay in a hollow between the trees, waiting, when they come closer . A wicked smile crossed his thin sensual lips. In his 28 years old, he saw a lot of death and knew that this struggle is, most likely, will be his last. His tall strong body, as the muscles under the cloth of camouflage. He was a real man and not to be afraid of death from a German bullet . Waiting, when they come closer, he began to shoot at them almost at point-blank range. Killing five he began to reload his gun, when one of the wounded germans from last forces fired at him from his Mp-44. Breaking the bullet hit Garou right in the stomach break it to fucking mother! Blood,part of the intestine and intestinal juices dirtied the sea camouflage.
"Оооy! Damn! Ооооу!""moaned Garou an unsteady gait went to a German soldier shot him in. The release of all in him, he fell down on his knees holding mangled stomach . Blood gushed from his flow.
"Holy Mother Of God! I end! This is a big hole! something! ! ! All the guts out!"in shock, he said, and tried to stand. The small intestine began accident from his wounds, and Garou seized him by the arms.
"Help! Someone! Fuuuck ! Please!"he heard a groan next to him. Swaying and holding in his hands, he continued to scream. Bert ,the youngest recipient of them was lying on the ground under the tree. He also had no luck. All of a heavy machine gun almost literally divide it and now the 19-year-old boy dies in agony bathed in his own blood.
"O-OH! Garou,help me,man! I was hurt! All the liver in the lead,the devil!"
"I die too,man! The top of the stomach in wild disorder. We are not lucky,the devil!""replied Garou sinking into the ground next to the dying.
"Oh, hell! Awww! And I don't fuck, finally, in the Forest-up To! And now the bullet campaign destroyed my cock in hell! Fuck is more,man!" Indeed,in place of the scrotum guy was bloody wound. Breast boy a pair of landing camouflage hard going up and down, and with each breath blood gushed out and his many wounds.
Rheumatologist me,Garou! I am suffering from the German lead inside!. Ооооу, it hurts!"-coughing up blood asked Bert. Squeezing his wound in the stomach, hand Garou put the muzzle on the bleeding chest young paratrooper and put his finger on the trigger.
"Come on man,do it! Finish my suffering!"
"Goodbye, boy! I'll soon be with you, too"-with these words Garou pulled the trigger. Automatic briefly barked, and the bullets entered the body . Bert pulled him pale face to the sky and out of his mouth flow of blood,his feet shod in the attack boots, jerked a couple of times and it was over для19-year-old paratrooper !
Garou also died. From his wounded belly sticking out of the ring intestines,and blood flowing stream. Determined not to suffer for a long time he put the muzzle to his heart and pulled the trigger. Shoot,however,it was not. It turned out that Garou spent his last rounds at the young Bert,and the substitute horn he has spent before.
"Damn!""moaned Garou suffering from pain in the abdomen. Then he took from his belt rest of the grenade,took the cheque and firmly clutched in his hand. Loyalty to the paratrooper parted his free hand to ring their broken intestine and put a grenade in his wounded belly! Releasing the bracket grenade he leaned against the dead boy and waited end. Explosion he had not heard! Everything around him was flooded with white light, and Garou blowed to pieces. Its powerful muscular torso smashed into hundreds of pieces,one foot in the army boot severed over-the-knee'd been kicked in the bushes,and head stuck in the branches of the tree under whith they Bert found their death.

More "likas79", your story is really exciting.:shooting spree:

Back