Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get as much time to look for shit as I used to, but it's good to see this thread finally getting some motion. A good mix of old and new stuff has been posted lately. So I'm adding this classic set to the mix. I searched this thread with a few keywords and didn't see it here, so hopefully it isnt a repost. Or if it is, people won't mind too much.

These are two German students (aged 19 and 20) who were killed in a bus accident in Ecuador. The blonde died in the crash and the brunette died a few minutes later after being pulled out. The set is unique because pretty young European girls rarely feature in photos like this. But because it was in South America, these images were taken and published. The first image of them is the last photo taken in their life, the afternoon before the bus crash.

Lots of things here to interest folks: dead euro girls, not a lot of blood and gore, bare feet, short shorts, loose clothing, body handling, and it looks like the blonde one even pissed herself while dying, for those who find that sort of thing exciting.

Last edited:

I have seen these before, but thanks. The juxtaposition of the last alive pic just above the shot of their dead bodies lying side by side is so poignant. And I'd like to have been the lucky dude who handled the blonde girl's bare feet.

Does anybody happen to know the girls's names?

Last edited:
I have seen these before, but thanks. The juxtaposition of the last alive pic just above the shot of their dead bodies lying side by side is so poignant. And I'd like to have been the lucky dude who handled the blonde girl's bare feet.

Does anybody happen to know the girls's names?

The blonde was Luca Victoria Crasemann. The brunette was Annette Hausknecht.

my avatar
Looking for certain keywords on chinese websites leads to connection timeout errors because of that big goverment firewall they have.
There was a time when getting this particular pics from that particular site was alot easier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back