I can't see how that's possible. Not much bleeding. If it's real, then somehow his major arteries got pinched. He would've died within minutes from the bleeding through his severed abdominal aorta... :not sure:

It happened to that chinese guy and he survived. He's only about three feet tall now, it's true!

Arteries that are cross cut cleanly can spasm to stop blood loss. That is why you don"t cut across the wrist to commit suicide.

Cutting in half causes a slow death, possibly over 30 minutes. The bleeding is slow enough. I saw it in movies where in bygone times people executed by this method continue to curse their enemies for a while. If properly treated life can be saved because none of the organs in the lower part of the body is vital.

I knew of a guy who was run over by a train similar to this and he lived. The was clean and the wheels pinched him closed. There was very little to no blood loss. I saw him several years after this happened. He was a drunk and panhandled on a street corner for extra money. He got a check from the government. The guy got around on a small square board with wheels that was made for him. The only problem was that he was a mean son of a bitch. When he got drunk he would start cussing passers by if they didn't put any coins in his cup. A couple of times he stabbed a person when they bent over to make sure the money went in the cup - he didn't think they gave enough. The police were constantly being called to remove him from the street corner.

Back