Celebrity Death Zone: 200 words or less!

Get Out Alive With Bear Grylls (Part 1)

Get-Out-Alive-With-Bear-Grylls-960x540.jpg

The Death Zone faces its toughest challenge yet - Bear Grylls is a born survivor. He's not only good at getting out of death-defying situations, but he relishes them. In fact, when he discovers he's in the Death Zone, Bear smugly smiles - challenge accepted! Naturally, because of his reputation, many other celebrities flock to Bear to help them get out of this nightmare. Determined to lead them to safety, Bear leads the band of survivors through the Death Zone to try and find a way out. Little did they know that they were in no way safe with the hunky expert...

Bear was a great choice, can't believe I didn't think of him - thought I'd have a few parts of him leading other celebrities to 'safety' only for them to get picked off one by one until Bear meets his doom. So keep your suggestions coming in and I'll include them as part of this group. Their deaths will have a 'survival' theme so if you have any ideas let me know.

I want to see the group crawling through a tube, which turns out to be a machine that segments the tube, and any soft flesh unfortunate to be inside it. One of the guys could get essentially guillotined in two or three places by moving machinery, just brainstorming :p. Some suggestions for guys could be Tony Woodcock, Christian Jessen, Lee Brice, Nicolas Cage, Liam Neeson, maybe even the youtuber Felix Kjellberg(Pewdiepie)?

Hmm they're the first group of guys you've suggested which haven't really done anything, though great suggestions for deaths and nice video - Bear might come to regret that comparison.

Will have a think/take suggestions for more victims.

Survival situations could be navigating a swamp full of predators, climbing a cliff face, seeking a cave for shelter, trying to break out of a booby-trapped tomb or prison.

Got to end up in an industrial environment where all sort of machines, traps, and elevators ;D can finish them off.

Apologies, have been very busy. If anyone has some requests, I'll try and write some sticky ends over the weekend.

Would love to see Instagram famous model Nick Bateman boiled alive and devoured!

Nick Bateman.jpgNick.jpg

Nick Bateman

nick.jpg

Nick Bateman's modeling days are over as he finds himself the next victim of the Death Zone. With his suave good looks, he is good enough to eat so that's exactly what happens to him when he wanders into the cannibal campsite. He screams in terror as he sees it is littered with the bones of their previous victims. There's no escape for him though, as he's tied to a pole and slowly lowered into a cauldron of boiling water. His torturous screams fill the air as he is boiled alive, his flesh bubbling and scalding. The motionless stud is lifted back out, his once gorgeous good looks mangled by burns and his succulent meat can now be easily carved off. His years of preserving his hunky body have given the cannibals one of their greatest feasts yet.

Have done a list of just a few celebs who haven't met a grisly end in this thread yet so if you've got any suggestions for them, let me know. And, as always, suggest your own. Should get a few written this weekend.

Zac Efron
Andrew Garfield
Henry Cavill
Chris Evans
Neymar
Tom Daley
James Franco
Adam Levine
Chris Pine
Jamie Dornan
Tom Hardy
One Direction
Calvin Harris
Justin Bieber
Chris Brown
Jensen Ackles
Justin Timberlake
Rafael Nadal
Ryan Gosling

And anyone else you can think of!

Have done a list of just a few celebs who haven't met a grisly end in this thread yet so if you've got any suggestions for them, let me know. And, as always, suggest your own. Should get a few written this weekend.

Zac Efron
Andrew Garfield
Henry Cavill
Chris Evans
Neymar
Tom Daley
James Franco
Adam Levine
Chris Pine
Jamie Dornan
Tom Hardy
One Direction
Calvin Harris
Justin Bieber
Chris Brown
Jensen Ackles
Justin Timberlake
Rafael Nadal
Ryan Gosling

And anyone else you can think of!

How about a public execution of Tom Daley, maybe even a "command performance"? Have him dive from the 10 meter board into an Olympic sized pool in front of the Royal Family. Only Tom doesn't know the pool's been electrified. He makes a perfect knife-edge dive into the pool, and is instantly electrocuted? As for Nadal, since he's a tennis player, how about having him taken captive, bound and then his balls are smashed by his own personal tennis racket. Finally, his "equipment" is cut off and stuffed in his mouth, which is then duct taped shut as he strangles to death on his own meat. I'm not sure what would be a fitting end for Bieber, but I think it should somehow involve the destruction of those damn vocal cords!

I'm not sure what would be a fitting end for Bieber, but I think it should somehow involve the destruction of those damn vocal cords!

A noose would do the job very well. No, better, a garrotte - easier to position over the voicebox rather than above it, and to tighten slowly for prolonged terror and agony - or to tighten really hard to crush his voicebox then loosen so he spends his last few minutes choking as he tries to breathe through the remains. And since apparently he likes sending his worn jeans and (I think) underwear to his fans, the other effects of a good slow garrotting will be highly appropriate - he'll spend his last few minutes pissing iand shitting in his clothes, die sitting in his mess, then his benighted fans can rip his jeans and boxers off and have a real good claw-fight for the last worthless bits of shit from the worthless bit of shit. Sorted! :smile:

"I'm a Belieber - not"

A noose would do the job very well. No, better, a garrotte - easier to position over the voicebox rather than above it, and to tighten slowly for prolonged terror and agony - or to tighten really hard to crush his voicebox then loosen so he spends his last few minutes choking as he tries to breathe through the remains. And since apparently he likes sending his worn jeans and (I think) underwear to his fans, the other effects of a good slow garrotting will be highly appropriate - he'll spend his last few minutes pissing iand shitting in his clothes, die sitting in his mess, then his benighted fans can rip his jeans and boxers off and have a real good claw-fight for the last worthless bits of shit from the worthless bit of shit. Sorted! :smile:

"I'm a Belieber - not"

Excellent scenario, deaddirty!

Rafael Nadal

1916475.jpg

This tennis stud is whisked to the Death Zone midway through a training session so is clutching his lucky tennis racquet, though it won't be bringing him any luck here. As he curiously wanders round, he is grabbed by one of the many killers in here and dragged over to a tree. The stud screams excruciatingly as his arms are lifted and his skilled hands are nailed to the tree trunk so he is attached to it. As blood trickles down his arms, Nadal starts begging for his life but the killer responds by grabbing his racquet and repeatedly hitting his cock and balls with it. This continues for a good half an hour until Nadal's screams of agony give way to the splatters of his ruptured manhood. If that wasn't enough, the killer rips the wires from the racquet and uses the pointy ends to severe Nadal's penis clean off. As Nadal begins vomiting over himself, the killer silences him by picking up the bloody cock and shoving it deep down his throat before covering his mouth with tape. Nadal's eyes widen in horror as he chokes on his own meat, letting out muffled gargling sounds. A pained expression takes over his face as he realizes he's a goner, before he goes silent. The killer leaves his corpse to be dealt with by the cannibals or any of the wild animals roaming the Death Zone.

Matt Bomer

Matt-Bomer-2015-Golden-Globe-Awards-Red-Carpet-Fashion-Ralph-Lauren-Black-Label-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-TLO-1.jpg

Suave Matt Bomer is plucked out of a swanky awards ceremony and finds himself in the Death Zone. He tries to phone someone to ask what is going on but he has no reception. He is soon set upon by the same psychopath who finished off David Beckham earlier. They have no ditched the chainsaw but are covered in blood and guts and dive on a stunned Matt, pinning him to the ground. They smother their blood-soaked hands over a retching Matt's face, before ripping his trousers and underwear off and ploughing their bloody cock into his ass. Matt claws at the floor, screaming for help, his good looks now stained with other hunks' blood. As he does so, the psychopath undoes his bow tie and tightens it before pulling back on Matt's neck. Matt now begins clawing at his neck but the psychopath is too strong. Matt realizes he is being murdered and tries to beg for help but no words come out. His mind begins to go black and he lets out a devastated sob before his piercing eyes bulge and his tongue lolls out, saliva dripping down his face. The psychopath continues fucking him then chops his body up into chunks with the chainsaw. Matt doesn't look so suave anymore.

Back