C.D.G POOL PARTY

Kind of crowded in there too it reminds me of a long time ago I was at a hotel that had a hot tub with my ex she gave me a handjob in a bit of a head job in the hot tub so you might say I made a little mess in there then later when I came out of my room I saw some guys goofing around in there and one of them was even like spitting water I felt a bit guilty okay I didn't really feel guilty I thought it was funny

id never get into a pool with that many people in it..... germ city....

Kind of crowded in there too it reminds me of a long time ago I was at a hotel that had a hot tub with my ex she gave me a handjob in a bit of a head job in the hot tub so you might say I made a little mess in there then later when I came out of my room I saw some guys goofing around in there and one of them was even like spitting water I felt a bit guilty okay I didn't really feel guilty I thought it was funny

Mmmmm, deathproof flavored water, yummmm!!!!!!! lol lol

Well with other men shaking hands is enough other than that.No touch!

so i guess two men hugging or sitting together at a restaurant is gay too, ??????
you know, i can respect your point of views but now your just getting ridiculous,
so, does contact with a male barber cutting your hair make u gay?
what about a male doctor, or a male dentist, a male massage therapist? a hug from a male classmate at a high school reunion? its all male on male contact, i guess it make this all gay behavior.
quit being a fucking fanatic,
we are friends now but your outlandish view points are pissing me off again, c' mon guy, quit being an asshole!
lol lol
dont ruin the good impressions youve left in me by spoiling it again , lets play nice now.... lol

Well other than reunion a simple hello would do or handshake
The massage as long as he stays north of border.I would rather have lady with huge tits do it.

Back