cybershadow

Forum Regular
can somebody comment about this vid? I know lots of people are watching it but I would love to read some comments, thanks ;) XD

cyber, this is a favorite becuz the guy is really handsome and masculine, with a thick muscular neck [stump]; at the beginning they fully extend the thick muscular neck to display how beautiful it really is; as the first cuts are inflicted, the torso and bound hands are evident; at :26 there is an excellent trachea shot, as you know, soldiers love to fuck freshly chopped stumps and this is where they put their hard cocks in; of course, the problem always is that because it's relatively delicate, rough fucking can break it, so stump fucking is reserved for the big dogs in the company . . . 1:40 is the beginning of an excellent stump shot, at 1:56 head is pulled off, fully exposing the stump, and then at 2:20, the mouth opens when the head is held up; very sexy! the fact that the torso appears to continue struggling even as it's head is almost chopped off is just stunning to most, and it's probably not too far-fetched to believe that the guys beheading this sexy papi are cumming hot loads as they become spattered with his hot bright blood, and work with his so hot struggling body . . .

I don't understand why they leave body with legs and feet bounded after the blade do a cut into carotide artery. Man will dead anything he do after hid carotide is cut...
Is so sexy to see body breathing and heart smuggling without blood.
If the heart is too lazy, it can be excited using strikes in lower chest and in balls of man. And also , man can be sexually excited very hard before begining the cuting of throat. Heart rate will be fact and more blood will be drained out of body. Also command of shut-down of heart do by brain (called shock)are ignored if man is hard sexualy excited.
Brain survive 3-4 min without blood supply, and 1-2 ninutes is consciouness. Man can feel and hear with artery cutted out. Cutting neck are NOT PAINFUL at all, before blade reach bone. And blood is warm and soft. Victim not realize their situation and try to maintain his body functions when he is consciouness. This is cool, and can be exploited for mahe the show higher especially in sexual mode, brain is fully functional for sexual needs (even incresing heart rate) as long as it spinal nervs are intact (within 4 minutes limit also).

From the vids I've seen of beheadings, few of the murdering b*****ds know what the fuck they're doing. Don't they teach this in terrorist school? Why don't they practice amongst themselves first before they graduate to doing it to others?

FUCK ALLAH AND ALL THOSE MUSLIM RETARDS, FUCK THEIR STUPID RIDICULOUS RELIGEON AND BACKWARD CULTURE, SCREW THEIR GOD AND EVERY SINGLE THING THAT IS MAKING THEM THE ANIMALS THEY ARE.

So long beheading.
Do you think how long he going to death in beheading because it's very long time cut.

What makes this a great beheading video is that it shows the initial blood gush so clearly. I'd love to see a dude tied in a chair barechested, head pulled back, given one deep slice to the neck, his blood flooding out and down his chest.

Last edited:
Back