the video is available for sale on deadguyscinema.com, title: beef, you are what you eat (if it's not that website try screamkings.com and serialkillersunderground.com, plenty of dvd's you can order, enjoy!)

I bought two of it. One of my favorite muscle snuff movies. Can't wait for BEEF 2, hopefully they or anyone will make it happens.

My fave kill is the hot dude who approaches the killer as he's trying to dispose of the butchered and bagged corpses. He's determined to be photographed and will not go away... ultimately, he get's what he deserves, a truly great shot... to the HEAD!

Are there other muscle snuff movies? I saw Beef, and I was disappointed. I thought the bodybuilders were great, but their outfits were too large. I would have preferred if they were wearing thongs or T-backs. The also didn't pose long enough and they should all have been fondled by the killer. Anything out there like that???

Totally agree that all the bodybuilders should have been fondled by the killer and pose more of their magnificent dead bodies. Beef is hot because of the bodybuilder victims, but a disappointment to me as well. I hope there is a "Beef 2" soon that showcase these bodybuilders dead bodies better with the camera.

Hi who saw the whole movie Beef???. I'm from Italy and I really can't receive the DVD at home so I'm looking for someone that has the movie and that could RIP it for me and send it to me (I can even explain you how to do that if you dont know and pay you for your help - through paypal perhaps).

Please answer me soon and help me.
thanks in advance.

i love this movie soooo hottt

Back