Amazing video shows an absolutely cute dead guy put on table and washed

Great pic? WTF? I think I posted a vid?

They want him to be beautiful at his funeral, thats why they clean his nose.

I would have started from his feet though. I would also check his anus for shit and plug him with my cock.

Amazing vid, Meatpie! Dude is cute and FIT, it's like morbidtech, only better because it is real. I do feel sorry for the dude, though. Probably not much older than 21 or 22.

What an incredibly Hunky beefy beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm copying it now! My mouth is watering! I want to jump on him! I pray for a corpse like this!:sm (50)::sm (39)::sm (61)::sm (34)::sm (27)::load:

Just imagine his feet verlup - pale, and cold but soft to touch.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i hate this muslim fuckers. gathering around the corpse, yelling allah!! bla bla. nuke them all. nice corpse, bye the way B+

nuke them all? I guess thats how most Germans stll view the world even after ww2.

frangel, are you a nazi?

nuke them all? I guess thats how most Germans stll view the world even after ww2.

frangel, are you a nazi?

no, but i don't like muslims. like you don't like gipsy-people. I live in a city full of muslims and i can't stand them anymore (the males, the women are poor, because the bastards are treating them like shit) give me africans, south americans, asians, but get off with muslim arab shit!! i like them dead :skull: thats how i like them, and posted here :sm (32): cheers

I didn't know there were so many muslims in Germany as you describe it I knew about Britain and France...:sm (22):

Racisms is deeply rooted in the human psyche, very difficult to surpress. I hate gypsies yes and I don't hide it but its against the law to spread discrimination so I keep my hatred to myself and never show it or otherwise I could be in trouble.

Hope you don't get into fights with muslims....just because they are muslims?

They can behead you, you know....

I didn't know there were so many muslims in Germany as you describe it I knew about Britain and France...:sm (22):

Racisms is deeply rooted in the human psyche, very difficult to surpress. I hate gypsies yes and I don't hide it but its against the law to spread discrimination so I keep my hatred to myself and never show it or otherwise I could be in trouble.

Hope you don't get into fights with muslims....just because they are muslims?

They can behead you, you know....
schnipp schnapp, kopf ab XD you're right, ups... my head is gone;) i'm much too sissy for a fight, just afraid to hurt my cute face :D

here is a pic of me

in my dreams, bye the way:D

hahahahahahaaa!!! grat vid meatpie! unfortonetly i can't copy it.. .=(

Would wash his feet? He has awesome big feet too! I jerked.

Yeah, love that quick glimpse of those hot feet. Wish they'd shown more of them.

thx

Back