A planned complex suicide by self-stabbing and vehicular crash

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
A 27 year-old man, working as a butcher, was found dead in his crashed car. The facts were initially in favour of an obvious traffic accident until a knife was discovered penetrating the driver’s chest, requiring the police who were on the scene to carry out a criminal investigation.

The cause of death was a major hemorrhagic process due to vascular thoracic lesions and internal blood loss. Based on the circumstances surrounding the death, the police investigations and the findings at the autopsy, the case was classified as a planned complex suicide.

Very clever actually. It would take considerable strength and determination to self inflict a deep stab wound through the heart. I would be incredibly painful. This guy knew a lot about the amount of force needed to penetrate a carcass from his job as a butcher. He carefully placed the knife just below the sternum to eliminate the need to penetrate bone. He angled the blade upwards aiming towards the heart. A low impact crash would activate the air bag, which ultimately did the hard part automatically on impact. I can't help but wonder if his cock died hard and covered in cum. This might be an Automobile auto-erotic suidide!

You are ready for forensic pathologist headsman. Quality observations.

In our morgue I am always stunned when they bring us self-stab suicide cases especially people who stab themselves in the neck and head. Either very brave or with serious mental disorders.

I too am impressed by headsman's detailed description of the particulars in this unusual suicide. Those evil airbags -- it's just one more way they can kill you!

Clearly, insurance does not pay up if the policy is recent and it is suicide so he had to make it look like an accident.

Clearly, insurance does not pay up if the policy is recent and it is suicide so he had to make it look like an accident.

True, djbear, but could the butcher really have thought the insurance company would not find out that the "accident" was complicated by the presence of a knife in his chest? Those stingy insurance agents don't miss much when they are trying to avoid paying out a claim.

Back