Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Transvestite man hanged himself.

High resolution morgue images of this and many other interesting cases only in our Secret Room section.

yeah... it's not a huge dick... but nice though... obviously he didn't clean his dick a lot... some white stuff... maybe he didn't care since he just wanted to be a girl

just being blunt here, I think the boobs are still kinda a turn off for me...

they weren't breast implants from the looks of it and my guess was or is that he was a pre-op transexual/transgender whatever the medical terminology is. and from the looks of pic number 4 the close up the guys dick is there was dried semen it certainly doesn't look like smegma(head cheese underneath the guys forskin as well as some that dried in his pubic area. Granted i'm not a medical student or anything just taking a guess.

Transvestite man hanged himself.

High resolution morgue images of this and many other interesting cases only in our Secret Room section.

Way to be transphobic, Meaters

like i said in an earlier post of mine in this topic i think he/she was a preop transexual. the breasts could of been from him/her taking the hormones needed for the sex change. as i also stated i could be wrong on all this but i think its the more logical of the guesses and possible explanations. feel free to tell me i'm wrong on my guess though.

Back