Young Man Beheaded by Rival Cartel and Head Twisted

Sweet! A few more beheadings and he should be a pro:excellent:

The boy had a sexy head and body. Fucking sound of his head popping off after being twisted practically made me jizz all over..

Yeah from the brief look at the boys face he’s amazingly cute. With a really nice body. Damn I would love to make love to his decapitated head!
You take the head. I'll take the torso (don't wash it!). We could have a three-way...or would it be a four-way? Either way: YUM

You take the head. I'll take the torso (don't wash it!). We could have a three-way...or would it be a four-way? Either way: YUM
What are luxurious and beautiful piece of meat that boy is!! Yes of course you could tear Open his torso. Yank the kids lungs out French kiss his trachea and suck the remaining air and blood out. I would love for my friend to enjoy! PLEASE direct his Stinky boyfeet my way so I can lick them while fucking his decapitated head and get off hard watching you suck and drink him 😍💦💦

We can stand around his handsome head and jerk off to him until our cum explodes all over his face. So many uses for his head!
Fuck his head from both ends (neck stump and mouth); make love to it and to one another until cum inside the mouth intermingling semen and then suck the semen out of the head's mouth and neck stump in passionate love making.

Back