Young Man Beheaded and Chopped up

I do believe they placed his hairy legs inside a dog food bag. That's different.

I wanna sell this head in the market, maybe with 5 dollors. is there anyone would like to take him and cook at home?

I wanna sell this head in the market, maybe with 5 dollors. is there anyone would like to take him and cook at home?

I personally would fuck his mouth a few times and play with his beautiful head first before selling it to someone else.

Then again, why would you want to sell his head or cook it when you can enjoy it as is? 😉 That's great fuck meat right there. He looked so sexy and so young, like he was at the prime of his life when he got all chopped up. I'd personally want his head more as a sex toy more than a meal.

I went back to look and I see it now. Earlier, I had been unable to figure out that initial "W" (which probably would have reminded me of a cat's whiskers -- bingo). I see something else too! The word "Whiskas" overlies the outline of a cat's head. :O

His legs look all cramped up in that tiny bag. I would have taken them out and massaged them, working my way from his toes all the way up to his thighs. I bet his legs smelled musky and fragrant, that certain sweaty smell a man naturally has. Fck he makes my imagination run wild!

How awesome would it be to have a chance at his lower half (given that he's already dead at this point)? His head looks handsome and all, but his legs are a whole new experience entirely. I can imagine taking his legs out of the bag and stretching them out individually, seeing his calf muscles move beneath his skin and his knees rest. Then I would hold one foot and rotate it by his ankle, releasing tension from his joints as I simultaneously caress his sole and toes. I can imagine his toenails pressing against the skin of my hands, and the sensation would have been orgasmic. With every move I make with his foot, my palm presses against his toes and they stretch and curl as well. What a sight to behold - his big toe and his other toes moving to the touch of my hand.

After making sure that his leg is now supple and tender again, my mouth would now get into work as I suck on his toes and savor the taste of his sweaty soles. The smell of his foot would have been a delightful scent to experience. I would work my way up to the arch of his foot and now enjoy his entire leg. What a rush it would have been to have his leg hair so close to my face! Of course after going to town on one of his legs, I would repeat the entire process all over again with his other leg.

(I guess I got a bit carried away from typing this huh? Doesn't matter, I still came. 💦)

I personally would fuck his mouth a few times and play with his beautiful head first before selling it to someone else.

Then again, why would you want to sell his head or cook it when you can enjoy it as is? 😉 That's great fuck meat right there. He looked so sexy and so young, like he was at the prime of his life when he got all chopped up. I'd personally want his head more as a sex toy more than a meal.
I do agree this sexy young man has a hot head worthy of it being used recreationally for sexual purposes. Namely as you put it, "a sex toy more than a meal."

I could do the beating.
I could do the chopping.
I could do the eating.
Yum.

Back