Young man beheaded and chopped up in Brazil

I'm so used to seeing EMTs wearing latex gloves when they have to touch a corpse (even an intact one), that the sight of a bare hand against the neck stump is startling. I suppose it belongs to one of the fearless individuals who sawed this young man apart.

Wow he's a cutie!!! Nice body too. Surprised they didn't cut his dick off.....they cut everything else.

Maybe these murders have something to do with the practice of Voodoo or Santeria in Brazil.

I believe that hand belongs to the victim. Looks like its on the end of the arm he had chopped off.

I believe that hand belongs to the victim. Looks like its on the end of the arm he had chopped off.

I thank you, steveo! You've helped me interpret correctly what I'm looking at. Now that you've pointed it out, it's become perfectly obvious to me that the hand is indeed as dead as the neck.

GREAT sets of pics (as always) :yes:

Whoa. Someone actually posted a video of this guy getting dismembered inside a bathroom a few months ago in the vids section. His cheek was being sliced off by one guy while some other guys cut the arm off of his headless body lying in a bathtub full of blood and water. I would link it here, but I can't find it here on CDG.

Back