Young Guy Butchered Alive and Remains Conscious as Executioner Eats his Heart Raw

What a wonderful discovery, Meatpie! I will add this one to my preferred scenarios.
Do you know how he can cut apparently so easily through the ribs?

Ribs of young guys are very soft and easy to cut even with a kitchen knife.

If the heart has been cut out, what's causing the pulsating in the not-quite-dead guy's chest?

Thanks, Meatpie. This is a very sexy video. Evisceration of young men is my favorite spectator sport. I imagine that holding wet, warm organs in my hands would be the ultimate turn-on.

If the heart has been cut out, what's causing the pulsating in the not-quite-dead guy's chest?

Good observation video quality is poor hard to tell which organ the executioner decides to taste it could be that he just cut piece of the lungs.

Good observation video quality is poor hard to tell which organ the executioner decides to taste it could be that he just cut piece of the lungs.
Agree. Probably lung as if it was the heart there would be fountain of blood.

Still, to munch on any organ freshly harvested and still warm, as the donor looked on......what could be a tastier treat?

its almost like cutting through soft cartilage with the ribs of young men,
somewhat jellied in a way.....
older men seem to have harder more calcified ribs.

Old Men = Hard Ribs, Soft Cocks
Young Men = Hard Cocks, Soft Ribs
Wanna guess my preference?

Cleaner video, but most of the douche bags on this site would never give me the credit so i'll just keep them for myself

not always............
i trick with a 58 yr old with a cock of steel like mine!
and feet of a 20 yr old..........

It's heartwarming to see that people try to keep the old Aztec traditions alive. Watching that lung outside of the man's body makes me wonder when the Scandinavians will be ready to restore the blood eagle :stroke:

Thanks, Phyzzique, for the high-quality version.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back