cybershadow

Forum Regular
yes, but better in my profile, here, must write in english

Gotcha, not a problem metal ;)

Hey Metalmachine, where u able to watch the vids? I think something is preventing me to watch them... what about u?

uhmmm weird... I can't. I'll be back later to see the rest XD

i have the whole thing in a downloaded file, seen it a while ago, somewhere on my Hard Drive, too big to upload... much better then chopped up :)

I agree... he looks cute... but still I cannot see the vids, I think lots of pals are watching and downloading them so the internet flow got very slow

Finally!!! I saw the whole thing! it was very informative and educative hahaha! I kind of liked how the doctors made some jokes about this guy, like what he ate and how the butcher plays with the heart of this poor dude... like when he was rubbing his middle finger in and out in the heart's wound, he truly is a necro XD, also it was interesting to see that at the end the butcher putted everything inside the chest of the deceased...

On the other hand, I got shocked about the tools and the way the butchers does his job... I wonder if this is similar to other countries or only is like that in developing countries. Like using a sharp knife and a saw... interesting I thought they were going to use some more "hi-tech" medical instruments. Apparently the doctor does this procedure as any other butcher....

Would love to read some comments from pro people in terms of autopsies.

Last edited:
Back